Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Oh my it's been awhile!!

It's not like I have been short of projects to blog about. Far from it really. It's more my Health has been all over the place.

After the months of coughing and feeling crap I saw a doctor and got that dealt with.

Then recently I got struct down with Tonsilitis! Tonight is my last dose of a 12.5day load of anti biotics and frankly I am beyond sick of them!! Let's hope that it won't come back!!

Yesterday was my 32nd Birthday and I got totally spoilt rotten including curried scallops for lunch (made by Adam) and then taken out for dinner last night with family and best friend. I got heaps of lovely gifties!!

But I have been working very hard since last post on a lot of goodies. So let's go through all the piccies and see what things I have been up to!

Above. My best friend put in a request for some lovely handwarmers for her mother's birthday, so I designed these. Planning on writing up the pattern to sell once I get free time.

Above. My little emo/goth wanted a jumper to suit her. She loves this very much. Was a super quick knit too!

Above. In a fit of being sick of HEAPS of UFOs. I finished up this Rastacat!! It's lovely and soft.

Above. More of my fit to finish UFOs!! This one was sold to a friend within the week of being finished. And it's just gorgeous!

Above. This was MEANT to be Adam's Valentines Socks!! GORGEOUS pattern! Some of my fave handdyed yarn (by myself) but even though I went up needle size by 1..They STILL fit Harley perfectly!!!

Above. My best friend saw this purse pattern as I was going through Patterns in Rav. How could I resist making it for her for her birthday which is Monday?? Handdyed wool for both flower and purse by me. It's lined and all! Hoping she loves it! Drove me bit nuts making it but turned out great!

Above. I have ordered size 7 kids Jumper. This is the first one finished. I am up to the yoke of the second one. Handdyed wool, colourway Eggplant. Love how it turned out and so does the buyer.

Above. And lastly. Something for Moi! Love this beret to pieces!! Wear it heaps now in the cooling down weather.
I have a few sewn things I will show you next time. As well as Rachelle made more craftie stuff for another friends Birthday that I have to show you all aswell! But I think all these piccies will do for now!!
Take care all and Happy Knitting!!

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 12:39 pm, Blogger sue said…

    So many lovely things Katt! You have been a very busy knitter whilst you have been sick, imagine how much you can do when your all better. Love the goth sweater, and the socks are beautiful. Love that colorway. The little dress is adorable, no wonder it sold so fast and I love the little purse. Was the clasp easy to fit to it. I am sure your new pattern for the mitts will be a huge hit too. Oh nearly forgot to ask what yarn you used for your rastacat hat but I can check on ravelry!

     
  • At 8:31 am, Blogger Kylie said…

    I'm sorry you have been so sick. I hope everything gets back on track for you. I love the socks but the goth jumper is my favourite.I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

     
  • At 12:02 am, Blogger John said…

    You have good blog thanks.

    shoppowertools.blogspot.com

     
  • At 7:15 pm, Blogger mrsjohn said…

    Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
    australia flowers
    flower australia
    florist australia

     
  • At 10:23 pm, Blogger Nick said…

    Nice blog grtz

     
  • At 5:34 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    OMG It has been 1 year since your last post... Soo sad I loved reading about your knitting and the girls.

    Leeanne Johnson Aquilina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |