Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 16 January 2010

1 of 12 in 12 for 2010

I have finished first pair of socks for my 12 in 12 for 2010!!

I have to say I am in love with this pattern! It's fantastic, quick, keeps you from boredom and looks purdy!!

Details:

Pattern: No Purl Monkeys (RAV link)
Yarn: Crystal Palace Yarns Panda Cotton Print
Started: 1/1/10
Finished: 15/1/10


This pattern too up almost all of my 2 balls that I used.
I honestly have no idea why these socks don't look exactly the same!! I knitted them both at once (doing 11 rounds repeats of each pattern at a time, 1 sock then other sock til I was up to heels). So both tensions would be the same. Yet the pattern is completely different!! Still these socks are great! :)





I have now cast on socks number 2. using the GliB pattern (Rav link). I am doing them in Patonyle.

Rachelle has almost finished her little gifties for her friends birthday party this year. She has made the Scrunchies, she has made the jewellery and she has made the card! All she has left that she wants to do is knit a little toy. Will post piccies when they are all done.

In other news I made a purchase the other week of LUSH. And it arrived yesterday! OOOH its divine!!! nami!


I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Happy knitting

Katt

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:51 pm, Blogger Kylie said…

    Katt they look fantastic and it's only half way through the month. Great work.

     
  • At 11:40 pm, Blogger sue said…

    They look fantastic Katt! I will have to check out your next pattern too on ravelry. Did you get my info about the cabled pattern I was knitting, if not I can send it again. Cant wait to see your lush order, they make beautiful yarns.

     
  • At 8:33 pm, Blogger Melissa Goodsell said…

    These socks are just gorgeous - love the pattern and the yarn choice.
    I really want to have a go at knitting socks sometime soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |