Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 20 December 2009

Beware the Kangaroo!!

Beware of the mighty Tasmanian Kangaroo!!! Its strong enough to lift a car!!


This past week has been busy with Harleys 10th Birthday party (where everyone had a fantastic time and the hats and cheesecakes/pink muffins went down a treat but I didn't get freaken piccies of either kids in hats or the goodies!! sigh).

I can't believe my eldest baby is 10 already!! Where did the time go?


Then Friday we went to my MIL (yes..MIL not standard BIL I normally refer her too. Since I had a major go at her last year just before Chrissie she has been actually good since! There is more to it then that but it's not my place to put it here). Had a good time there though it was very loud with one very full on little Niece.

Saturday we headed to the coast to visit FIL and that side of family, for weekend of Chrissie lunch and catch ups.

Below is Harlz (the eldest Great Grandchild for Grandma) and the youngest Great Grandchild. 10years Vs 1month. cute huh?

Grandma with all her Great Grandchildren. There is FOUR 2 year olds in this shot!! I have to say I am so very glad I am the mother of the 2 eldest grandchildren. I don't miss all the things involved with wee little ones. lol

I have been doing some knitting of late. As well as some baking (just cos I have spent 2 nights in a cabin doesn't mean I haven't baked!! Made biscuits today as well soup for dinner tonight).

I have been doing a little knitting and have a few little demand things left to go.

Have been living with a house guest for past week. It's been good to have someone around to help out and talk to, but at same time I miss just the 4 of us in our little home.

I hope everyone has been having a lovely weekend!!

Happy knitting!


Katt

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Ooh such a cute photo of all the grandkids. Must have been a busy year 2 years ago too, lol! Glad Harley had a great birthday, pity we didnt get to see them all wearing those wonderful hats!

     
  • At 8:37 am, Anonymous Kate said…

    The roos are worse than the drop-bears!
    Lovely for your Grandma to have all the kids around :>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |