Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 27 November 2009

Much to do

Knitting has been slow. Partly because of the weather..Partly because my allergies have been robbing me of full nights sleep and causing me to be lethargic and feel horrid. But with less then a month til Chrissie and still one hell of a list needing to be done I better get my butt wiggling!!

To reply to those that asked me what "Hamsterbeans" are, I suggest you look HERE (Rav link). They are quick and cute and i am gonna end up having to do a bundle of ears/tails/feet at the end.

My chrissie list is down to the following:
  1. 5 party hats for Harley's birthday (now I WILL get away with only make 3 more really cos there is 11 kids there and I have made 10)

  2. finish 2 pair of adults socks (both are 25% done) now really only ONE has to be finished I have a backup pressie for the other person they will just end up with socks for their birthday, they were a last minute thought sock knit anyway).

  3. 32 hamsterbeans (these can be done for after Chrissie really if needed).

My garden is coming along nicely! I am impressed how MOST things are growing well. I am having issues with the fact my capsicum isn't growing!! the one that was on the plant when I bought it has grown and is changing colour but the plants themselves aren't growing or showing signs of producing anything else.

This month hasn't been the best one. There has been 2 deaths of people I know, people I wasn't "friends" with but I am close to people that were close to them. Both people were young (under 30), both were unexpected and took all involved by surprise. RIP Matty C and Steve I, you both will be missed by many.

I will leave you all with a piccie of the biggest nut in my walnut tree, Harley. Have a great weekend all.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 7:05 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    rs are so cute!! Good luck with the hats. You'll be cool now though, and isn't hay fever horrid??

     
  • At 8:57 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Oh you poor thing with your allergies Katt. My eyes have been watering every day for the last 3 and is driving me crazy cause it gets so bad I cant read the computer screen and yes feeling horrid is awful too, I am sure it is heat induced. I am just waiting for the big "storm" to come through tonight, hopefully. Those hamsterbeans are so adorable, I am definately not showing Isabelle or otherwise I will have to make some too. Hope your weekend is cooler and allergy free.

     
  • At 2:01 pm, Blogger Isis said…

    hi Katt, thanks for stopping by my stall at niche and for visiting my blog! would you be interested in participating in a graffiti knit if we do another one?

    x isis

     
  • At 10:08 am, OpenID peskypixies said…

    I hear you on the allergies......arent they dreadful??!!!
    the masterbeans are VERY cute!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |