Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Bakers Dozen + One

FINALLY!!! The piccies of my 12 in 12 jumpers! Which, ended up being a bakers dozen plus 1. Actually there is 15 but I am not 100% sure what to do with the 15th one just yet so it's sitting in limbo.

Some you will have seen on other posts. All have been posted on Ravelry. But here they are all together on my blog!!

All of my jumpers this year have been seamless. Mostly top down. I have to say it's my new addiction. I don't think I will knit in pieces again unless it's finishing up old UFOs.

Jumper number one Finished Feb 16th.

Jumper number 2 Finished March 6th.

Jumper number 3 Finished March 16th.

Jumper number 4 Finished March 18th.

Jumper number 5 Finished April 13th.

Jumper number 6th Finished April 21st.

Jumper number 7 Finished June 17th.

Jumper number 8 Finished July 26th.

Jumper number 9 Finished July 28th.

Jumper number 10 (yes I know it's a cardigan!) Finished Aug 3rd.

Jumper number 11 Finished Sept 24th.

Jumper number 12 (yes another cardigan) Finished Oct 11th.

Jumper number 13 Finished Oct 13th.

Jumper number 14 Finished Oct 24th.

So as you can see I have been really busy with jumpers. I have also made a child's jumper 15th. I have made a Cardigan for myself and a Jumper for Adam. Many many hats of different shapes and sizes. Legwarmers. Socks. Scarves. Gloves. Baby Devil Pants. Shaloms. Roses.

It's amazing how much I have done this year!! I am very impressed with myself.

I have now planted my yellow capsicum in my garden and have my corn to plant within next few days.

I have impressed myself in many ways this year so far with baking, knitting, weight loss and HOPEFULLY gardening! I am enjoying many achievements.

Happy knitting all! Hope your hump in the week sees you all well.

Katt

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:11 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Way to go Katt, they look awesome.

     
  • At 10:28 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Fourteen???!! That's a lot of jumpers there!!! Nice modelling!!

     
  • At 10:28 pm, Blogger Suburban Hooker said…

    Wow, they're awesome Katt!!!
    You're like the super amazing jumper woman. I admire that ability, I can barely hold the sticks but I'm a very happy hooker :-)

    Well done!!!

     
  • At 2:46 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Very impressive Katt! They all look terrific and your stash must be shrinking. You have been very busy and managing to lose weight too, I must work on that one very soon as xmas is coming and the hot summer months make me want to stay inside and knit instead of doing exercise, naughty me. You will have a fantastic vegie garden this year. We have picked snow peas for the last 2 weeks although I am the only one who eats them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |