Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 31 July 2009

Rolling

So my mojo seems to have returned with the vengeance. Which I am very grateful about. I knitted the Mojo Fixer jumper in exactly a week. I loved the yarn, I love this pattern (my own design, will get it up at some point I hope). You cant see the cables the best in this wool but will be making sure next one you can.



While I am on a total Mojo fixing bender I have churned out a baby jumper for a friend in WA for her meant to be born by now baby girl (no piccies yet) and am up to the sleeves of a cardigan for next doors tiny man who was prem and has only been home 2 weeks from the Hospital.

So as you can see my 12 in 12 for 2009 is almost complete!! Once I finish this cardigan and get back to my design prototype for Rachelle that just needs body and top done I will have finished all 12 of my challenge this year (and with only 3 for under 1yos!!).

I am almost finished some of my orders as well which makes me happy and very regretful that my dead mojo has delayed them being done but I plan on making it up to the legwarmer order by making something extra for her daughter to add to it for free.

The new car is still well loved and we are waiting for SOME chance to get it out on the open road to travel further then shops, work, school!! driving us nuts.

So that's a quick post for you all to let you know I am still alive and kicking and what I have been up to of late. Been so busy hardly had time to scratch myself!! But always find time to knit!!

Hope you all have a great weekend and happy knitting!!

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:04 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Great jumper, love the cables. Nice to see your blogging mojo return too.

     
  • At 4:12 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    I like the jumper and how the model is leaning up against the new car...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |