Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 18 July 2009

Long time no see!!

Been awhile since I have posted thought I would stop in and get you all updated.

I havent done much knitting of late. Lost my mojo for awhile. But it seems to be back now!!

I still have all my orders to do, and my designed jumper to work on (up to the body of that before the yoke). But I have cast on a new childs jumper to try and jog my mojo again and its worked!!


I have to get my arse into gear and get back to those orders and get them going.

Other things we have been up to? Well we are now proud owners of a brand spanking new car!! First NEW NEW car we have ever owned. And we are loving her!! Kia Cerato 2009 Model (came out in January)

I love some of her bonus features like if you go over 40kph the doors all lock. If you are in a car accident they all unlock. It has 6 different airbags (including the curtain ones). It is a PRETTY PRETTY metalic blue (all shiny shiny). CD player (our ford didnt have). Spot to plug in iPod..

To say we love it is an understatement!! Though hubby has been warned..I take no blame for this car!! I wanted a little hatchback!! This was all him picking it..

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 am, Blogger sue said…

    Enjoy your brand new car. I wouldnt want to park it at the shopping centre though as a trolly always finds new cars! Glad your knitting mojo is back, perhaps you knitted so much you were too tired to do it for a while.

     
  • At 11:37 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh such a shiny lovely new car!! Does it have a new car smell??? Hope your car remains pristine for quite a while!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |