Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 19 June 2009

Productive

Since finishing my cardigan I have been productive and working my way through my UFO list.

First up I finished Rachelle's School Convertibles to match her school hat. I have plans on writing this pattern up and making it available because I honestly think they are very useful for children on cold school mornings.

Then I finished up my 7th child jumper out of my 12 in 12 kids jumpers for 2009. It's much smaller then the pattern claims it would be. I am not sure if this is a pattern fault or a Katt fault because I didn't use cotton like the pattern calls for. But its gorgeous and soft and now I need to find a little 2-3yo to fit it (I have one or two in mind). I made the sleeves longer then the pattern called for so it would at least suit our winters in Australia.


I am now going to be working on my Finnish friends socks for winter. It seems their summers aren't so warm either (though its big Finnish "mid summer" celebrations this weekend with bonfires and drinking. Antti is off to his friends summer house for fun).

I have also started work on my new pattern design. Child's jumper (which will be 8th of 12 in 12). Hoping it comes out even close to how I have it visualized in my mind. We will wait and see I guess.

With my carers allowance recently that came in I got my Wii and Wii Fit! I have been working out 1hr each day hoping to see signs of it working SOMETIME soonish!! Feeling it in my calves though!! Yikes they hurt..Lets hope its all worth it in the end!! Oh and the girls are loving using it too.

Happy knitting all

Katt

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 11:28 pm, Blogger sue said…

    The little girls gloves look adorable and so bright and cheerful too. I love the little girls sweater, very pretty with the frills. We used to play Wii Sports and ended up getting sick of it after a while, although I did like the bowling and the baseball. I couldnt box to save myself though!!

     
  • At 12:04 pm, Blogger Sally said…

    You amaze me, your knitting is always such a pleasure to look at!!!

    Don't know if you're into it or not, but I left an award for you on my blog :-P

     
  • At 7:22 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Love the convertibles - they match the hat beautifully. Your 7 in 12 is really noice too - a sweet little girl is just going to look adorable in this - i hope we get a picture with it on one!

    hehe the Wii always amazes me. Why do people pay to wii? I do it at home for free every day :-P

     
  • At 10:59 pm, Blogger At Home Mommy Knits said…

    Love the mitts and jumper! Perfect for little ones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |