Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 8 June 2009

FIN!!!

Fin!! And I dont mean the nordic kind. I have finished the ordered lil devil sets!! I am soooo glad to see the end of them too. As much as I love making them, I am sick of them because I have done so many hats and pants in the past 2 months. But I am happy with how they ended up. Even the light pink set which I was a little wary about but finished I am impressed with and think it will look very cute next to the twin in the red set.

So now I can get back to other things that need to be finished before Friday (which is when many from all over Tassie are getting together for our WWKIP day get together).

I am going to have to organise what I plan on knitting next Saturday too.

I would love to get my 7th of my 12 in 12 kids jumpers finished..I so want my beret done before it gets much colder. And my finnish friend has made mention of wanting his socks cos it seems to be cold in Finland at the moment (even for summer).

I have a new pattern design swimming around in my head I would love to get free moment to get my hands into getting on the go. A childs jumper which if it ends up like my vision will look great!! But time is not my friend at the moment. Though I think it will be one of my free jumpers I will be giving out when done (that helps with testing and the challenge..lol).

It would seem that hubbys cousin is out of hospital. If anyone reads the local newspapers for Tasmania she was the "ambo driver" that was in hospital (the only Tassie to be put in hospital for it). I havent heard anything about how the baby is doing though.

Ok everyone. Stay safe. Take care and happy knitting to all!

Katt

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 10:17 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    PK that's the reddedt most devillish post!! I have made a hat with ears too!!!
    Ahh, yes I do read the paper and listen to the news!!!Glad she is OK.

     
  • At 10:19 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    OK that's the reddest most devillish post!! I have made a hat with ears too!!!
    Ahh, yes I do read the paper and listen to the news!!!Glad she is OK.
    This time with the correct spelling. That will teach me!!!

     
  • At 7:42 pm, Blogger Kylie said…

    So very cute. I have an image in my head of lot's of little kids wearing there little devil pants & hats stabing each other with pitch forks.

    Is it wrong that this makes me laugh:) could just be the fever talking. Enjoy your weekend :)

     
  • At 2:56 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Wow!! They look so cute lined up like that. Great work!

     
  • At 10:41 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    omg, they are the most adorable things ever!!

     
  • At 11:49 am, Blogger Leeanne said…

    I love the little devil sets. Might try to get the pattern.

     
  • At 7:13 pm, Blogger Katt said…

    Hey Leeanne..Its my designed patterns I am considering writing them up to sell though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |