Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 14 May 2009

The Pressure is on

The things I put myself through!! It seems I work best under pressure anyway so really it's not a bad thing.


Currently I am trying to finish up a design to send off to test knitters, find test knittes that can knit superfast and take some great quality pictures for another pattern that's been finished for years. Knit up 3 sets of ordered lil devil sets and get my cardigan finished all in just under a month. Think I can do it? I am not so sure myself, guess time will tell.

Fuzzy piccie above of the pattern I am designing (better full pic when its all done and released). I have to say I am happy with it so far and so is the person receiving it when its finished.

Getting hair trim tomorrow! Need it!!! We are all going in for a chop.

Spoilt myself to some lovely merino silk wool recently from my birthday money (Adam gave me half back saying it's part of my mother's day pressie). I am hoping to get a nice jumper made for me out of it. I just have to finish up everything else!!

I have a double header this weekend. Superbikes and MotoGP are both on at the same time!! YIKES! Good thing I can tape them both cos I am going to need to!!

Okies folkies!! have a lovely rest of the week and a great weekend!! :)

Happy knitting

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 7:36 pm, Blogger sue said…

    You seem so super busy. Sorry I cant help you out with the pattern but I would be afraid to stuff them up, lace really isnt my forte. Hope all goes well and you get everything done in time though.

     
  • At 9:15 pm, Anonymous Megor said…

    I reckon I could be a test knitter who can knit super fast? And you can bet no one will take better pixors :D

     
  • At 10:33 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Well this must be my favourite post ever: so green!! Love the Picchio, is that what you have bought? On your and Suzi's recommendation I bought a couple of balls (green)to make some mittens. It's so lovely!!
    Good luck with all your tasks, I love your list crossing off!!!

     
  • At 11:33 pm, Blogger At Home Mommy Knits said…

    Yikes! Good luck :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |