Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 28 May 2009

little bit of everything

I have been busy knitting a lot of late. I have a lot on my plate to knit.


The first set of lil devil sets is finished, I have started the second (and larger size) now. I am still waiting on Bendigo to get their thumb out of their butt and get my order to me (been over a week already, by two weeks I will ring to complain).


I have finished the body of my cardigan for me aswell. Very pleased with it so far. I sooooo want it finished for 2 reasons 1) I want to wear it!!!! 2) i want to cast on a jumper for me and I wont do it til the cardie is done.


I have gotten up to the heel of my finnish family members sock (I have lots of time for this, it's almost his summer, there is no rush just yet).


I have started Rachelle's convertible glove for school. Their school holidays start tomorrow, I would love to have both sets done by time school goes back but it wont happen. Harley still has her old set I did so she can wait if needed, but Rachelle needs a new set.

I have been cotacted by someone who has seen my lil devil set and is interested in purchasing one for her baby. I am waiting to hear back from her on what size she needs.

I also have an online friend putting in a request for a brim hat in black because he likes my designs.

I am a busy in demand gal..


I need to get back to and finish my next 12 in 12 childs jumper too so I dont start falling behind (yes I know I have til end of June finished but there is no point knitting winter jumpers when Aussie winter is finishe now is there?).


I finally have a piccie of Voldmort (Adam's hoodie). I think it;'s a suiting name for it because it was the knitting that could not be mentioned. Thanks to Cindy for naming it!!




That's all for now folks! Take care. Have a great weekend!!

Happy knitting

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:11 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Thank you for the naming credit, though I have to say Adam looks more House Elf than Voldemort!!! Ihave seen your hair on The Ravelry: very lush!!
    Happy Holidays!!!

     
  • At 9:44 am, Blogger Sally said…

    I think Voldemort was a very good name for Adam's aweseme hoodie!!

    I've left an award for you on my blog....just because you invited me to my very first group way back in the day, before I knew there were such things!!

    http://sowhatchabeendoin.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-primo-meme-award.html

     
  • At 11:53 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Glad everything is going so well for you with your knitting, better to be busy than not at all. Adam's hoodie looks nice and it seems to be keeping him happy and warm. Looking forward to seeing what color yarn you purchased from BWM.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |