Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 23 May 2009

All Up

Well I now have all my finished paterns up on Ravelry. I would love to thank all my test knitters who have spent time sorting out mistakes and wording with my patterns. You are all a treasure :)
Latest pattern up is Leap Frog (rav) or Leap Frog (etsy to all my patterns), unisex childs sock pattern, sizes 3 to 10 years old. Rachelle loves these to pieces. Harley wants a pair. My test knitters kids adore them. And there has been several compliments all round. I guess that means they are a success.

I am almost finished the first set for my order too. I have ordered more wool in to do the pink set at the request of the buyer just waiting for that to arrive.

I also spent my birthday money and have bought enough from Bendigo Woollen Mills to make me to jumpers/cardigans. I wasnt happy with the fact I wanted the Denim blue in the new Luxury and was informed that wasnt coming in til next month did I still want to pay for it and wait til it comes in, well..no actually I dont. I got black instead. Will get some of the Denim Blue at tax time.

I have done a little more on my cardigan too so am now 3/4 of the way through the body of that.

Its getting to the point where I am going to have to work on a 12 in 12 childs jumper soon cos I am getting close to being caught up again (even though I have all of next month still, I like to stay waaay ahead).


My deadline is creeping closer and for once I am going to fail. sigh.

Happy knitting folks

Have a great weekend!!

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:56 pm, Blogger sue said…

    The socks look great Katt. Nice green too. BWM are pretty good at sending out yarns too as I have done that before.

     
  • At 7:31 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Green. Mmmmmmmmmm.

     
  • At 12:09 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    cute socks!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |