Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 21 April 2009

its creeps up on us again

The weather has been wonderful here of late. Getting nice and cold, perfect knitting weather.

I have almost finished jumper 6 of my 12 in 12 kids jumpers for 2009. So almost half way and not even 5months into the year. I am hoping to get all 12 done before the weather starts to warm up again, otherwise I am going to have to find kids on the otherside of the world to knit for!! lol

Its coming up on that time of year again. Where did the year go? How are we almost into the 5th month? This year I turn 31, I didnt think 30 would be a huge change to me, but it was subtle. I found myself liking more girlie clothes which in the previous 30 years I would never touch. So I wonder after this thursday, when I am 31, will I notice any difference?

A few piccies for you all to enjoy. Three finished knitting projects and 1 of our furbabies.

The furbabies of the house. Drew (the white one) is 10 this year in about October. Gizzy my baby who is 6months old now! LOOK at how huge he is!!! He is gonna be a big boy!!

Friend of mine is going through chemo again for breast cancer. Her birthday was recently and I decided soon as I saw this that it would be perfect for her for her birthday. I am yet to see her but hoping to next week. I got it knitted in one day out of a single 50g ball of Bendigo wool. noice!!

Jumper 5 of 12 kids jumpers in 12 months. Harleys downsized Wicked jumper :) She LOVES it. And I am glad to now have both girls covered for new jumpers for this winter. YAY for mum.

Harleys Buttons Socks. She loves these. And they are super quick. 1 ball of Buttons yarn (8ply 50g ball) is enough to make a pair of sock for Harley. I had like 2g left over!!
Hokies Folkies..I am off..enjoy your week!
Happy knitting
Katt

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:15 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Your white kitty is the same age as our Meggie. I am glad that your two get along as our old cat doesnt really like any others. I love the hat and I am sure it will be perfect for your friend too. Your daughter's jumper looks so cute on her and I love those socks. You are a knitting machine at the moment, must be the cooler weather.

     
  • At 5:03 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Gorgeous kitties and gosh your girls are such beautiful models!!

    You are a knitting machine at the moment my dear!!! The weather is fabulous for it, although my fingers are feeling a touch cold today.

     
  • At 4:01 pm, Blogger Suzy said…

    Very cute furbabies! You have been busy. Lovely new knits for your girls.
    Have a lovely Birthday!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |