Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Busy gal

I do hope everyone had a lovely and safe Easter. Chokers with chocolate and much love.

Tomorrow we are going to have BBQ with my family for Easter. Then its dinner with the "BIL" (those of you who are long time readers know I am not referring to Brother In Law).

I have been doing heaps of knitting of late. Some I have pics of some I am yet to pic (like Adams jumper still...I have decided I have to add more length to the sleeves for him, then I will be taking piccies of it).

Onto the knitting piccies of what has been done.

First finished knit is Harley's Shalom. After the minor dilemma of the other one not fitting her. We picked out more yarn that she loved. The buttons were picked by Adam once we were finished and took it into local place that sell buttons. He laid his eyes on them and went "they match" and he was right. She loves it..Its super soft...And I am glad its done! lol

I dyed up some wool last month to do up hats and gloves for the girls for school for winter. Well I have finished Rachelles hat, a little cloche that she loves and looks great on her makes her little pixie face look very cute.

I have also finished up Jumper 5 of 12 (yet to be pictured) and a pair of 8ply ankle socks for Harley (yet to be pictured). I really gotta get my butt into gear and take those piccies.

Today we went and saw the new mother of the "lil devil set" bubby...he is sooo cute!!! Hoping he gets to wear them a bit in winter, she loved them.

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments about Superbike weekend.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 8:55 pm, Blogger sue said…

    The cloque hat does look sweet on your little girl. I love the knitted cardi too, beautiful and the buttons are perfect. I am sure she will wear that lots too.

     
  • At 8:56 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Limboo: that's my word to ype!! How amusing. Harley looks so grown up in her beautifully buttoned cardi and I love the cloche too. Well done with all your knitting. I know about the BIL!! Glad you are chokkers with choccas!!!

     
  • At 5:42 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Those little buttons are just soo cute and go perfectly.

    I love the little cloque, your soo lucky your girls love knitted items.
    (Boys can be soo boring)

     
  • At 7:40 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Your knitting is beautiful as usual. Love the Shalom and my my hasn't Miss Harley suddenly grown into quite a young lady!

    Get the rest of the photos up woman!!!!

    i am so glad the new bubba's mumma loved the lil devil set - she should - it is amazing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |