Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 3 April 2009

better the devil you know

So I have finished yet another project that I have been working slowly on.

This is for someone that works with Adam. She is due any day now. Though we all thought she was going last Saturday when she had a small water leakage. She is still pregnant though, will be induced next Tuesday if she doesnt go before. So I really have just gotten this finished in time (finished it up last night).

My own patterns inspired by others that are out there. My version of the lil devil hat and pants. I so love this will make it again for other babies (probably even make some up to sell). Though I doubt I will use the yarn I used for it again.


Specifications:
Pattern: my version of the lil devil hat and pants
Yarn: Panda Heath
Size: Newborn
Start: sometime in March 2009 (cant remember)
Finished: 2nd April 2009

I am very impressed with the pants (as you can see by all the pics). I was worried about the turning out well. I do plan on making more of these.

The pants are the true colour of the set (taken different location in better light).

Tomorrow instead of sitting around laughing and having fun with my knitting group I am off with the family for the start of the loud weekend of Superbikes! I am sooooooo looking forward to it! Love it each year.

Current knitting on the go is a pair of 8ply socks for Harley. I am yet to start something else, debating what to do.

I have got to take a piccie of Harleys Finished Shalom (she is at school currently so cant do it). Glad both girls will have theirs to wear over weekend for cold mornings at Symmons Plains.

Yesterday I bought myself some lovely cotton/soy blend yarn in a pretty teal colour. I have to find something to do with it for myself.

Okies folks. I got housework to do and organise what snacks/food go what day for weekends adventure..oh joy.

Happy knitting all. Have a great weekend!!

Katt

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:05 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Thank you, now all I can hear is Kylie in my head!!!! Better the Devil you DON'T know!!!

     
  • At 4:27 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Ooh love those little devil pants, super cute! Did you not like the texture of the yarn as it looks great knitted up. I havent used Heath before so I dont know. I am sure you could sell some too. Enjoy your weekend of superbikes too, a bit too noisy for me though. I have the kids home for holidays for 2 weeks so perhaps the noise level could be the same!

     
  • At 1:43 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    Now thats adorable!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |