Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 1 March 2009

Much to do about knitting

I am happily working along with set child jumper #2 and #3 of the 12 I have to do. I am actually enjoying it very much. As I am working I am designing away on a child's jumper, getting it perfected to get the pattern all written up and all.

Still no pic of Adam in his jumper. He has worked all week and when he gets home he is stuffed.

Speaking of Adam. He went to regional poker finals yesterday. Made it to 7th place. Is now in the State finals, again.

I'm happy my bike racing has started again this weekend! Currently on tv is World Superbike in Phillip Island in Australia. Sad that Troy Bayliss who I have followed for years has retired but at same time grateful he has retired with himself mostly still in one piece.

Apart from the challenge children's jumpers I am also working on baby pants for someone due to have her bub in April. So lots of knitting is happening here!

I
am hoping to find some time to get some sewing in at some point, I have some lovely fabric I want to make up into a child's top, debating whether to make it a normal windcheater or work it into some PJs.

Thought I would show you the finished skirts I did for the girls back in January, you all saw Rachelles but not Harleys.


Harleys has a larger white ruffle at the bottom then the pattern called for to give it extra spin when she turned around and around.

Okies folkies, race 1 WSBK is about to start and Im going to kick back and knit and enjoy it! Happy knitting, hope you all have a great weekend!

Katt

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:40 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh such pretty skirts and excellent for the twirling!!!
    Ahh jumpers 2 and 3?? I am onto dishcloth three if I am lucky.
    It is too hot today.
    Happy Bike Race Watching!!

     
  • At 5:53 pm, Blogger Suzy said…

    The girls' skirts look gorgeous!
    Thanks again for your tip about the pins in buttonholes :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |