Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Tagged

The lovely AmandaJ tagged me so here I go

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that let’s them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I have never worked, I have gone from high school, looking for work, to TAFE a few years, to college, to having children.

2. I had my first born childs name picked since I was 14 years old. She is named afer a song by an Aussie band NOT after the motorbike. (Black Sorrows song "Harley and Rose").

3. My middle name was a revenge name because one of my mothers friends stole the boys name (my mum had for if i was a boy) for her child who was born only a few months before me. So mum took the name the friend would have called her son if he was a girl and gave it to me for a middle name. I like the name so much I gave it to my youngest for her first name.

4. I hate summer. I love cold weather where you can rug up warm and lay in bed all snuggled and listen to the rain on the windows.

5. Past 3 cats I have had are ginger cats. I love ginger cats, they have such personalities. I also dont usually give my cats "petsie" names. I give them real names, Michael, Zander, Anna. Gizmo is the first cat I have had with a "petsie" name.

6. I am the only one of my parents 3 children that doesnt live at home anymore.

Okies who to tag!!! Jen, Karan, Bugsy, Rachel, Kylie, Michelle

Normal posts resume soon..still on hunt for camera!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 3:17 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Cool 6 things - and thanks for the tag. I'll start thinking about my answers.

     
  • At 5:10 am, Blogger Sally said…

    I'm sure you don't remember me but I wanted to say hello. It's nice to learn new things about people!! Your 6 things are great. Just wanted to tell you how gorgeous your girls are, they sure do grow up fast don't they?? Take care!

     
  • At 2:05 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    I age with you about liking winter. Its nice knowing you can lay around and knit without feeling guilty. Also you can wear your daggy trackies and no one cares.

     
  • At 11:11 pm, Anonymous amandaj said…

    Oh, I wish I was you and had never worked. I want to know what your middle name is now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |