Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 10 January 2009

Something different

I have been doing hardly any knitting of late. But just for something different I have been doing other things. Well 1 other thing. And here is an example of the first thing I did, I plan to make Harley one (not sure of colours) and then will see where I go from there.

To say Rachelle loves it is an understatement..lol

I made the skirt. all 6 tiers of it. It was a bit of a pain in the arse doing it but the end product looks great. I will have to take a better pic of more of this (this was just with my mobile phone).



My girls better be enjoying this busy week they are having. I havent had a quiet full day at home since Tuesday just been. And wont be til probably Wednesday coming.

Tomorrow we have a family get together for Adams mothers side of the family. Not sure if I can honestly say I am looking forward to it. I will survive, but huge groups of people I barely know never thrills me...

We went putt putt golfing Wednesday. It was great fun and we will be going back for sure!!

Weather is starting to heat up. and proof of this is my chest got a little sunburnt yesterday while we were out having picinic for lunch (that will teach me for forgetting to put sunblock there..its not bad..but pink for sure...lol).

Okies folks..Have a great up coming week.

Katt

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 1:54 pm, Blogger sue said…

    No knitting got me intrigued as to what you had been up to. I love the tiered skirt, it turned out great. Oh and if you didnt get my message on ravelry I would love the pattern. Thanks Katt! I hope you dont get too sunburnt next week, the temps seem to be rising towards the normal summer temps we have.

     
  • At 7:34 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Rachelle looks even more gorgeous in her skirt in person - if that's possible! Must be sewing weather!

     
  • At 10:42 pm, Blogger Megan's 101 List (Yes, another 101 list!) said…

    Who the hell taught your kids how to pose? :D

     
  • At 4:21 am, Blogger noeysmommy said…

    How cute! (the skirt and the model!) Did you use a pattern? or just "wing" it?

     
  • At 5:52 pm, Blogger Kylie said…

    Great job on the skirt, your model looks adorable :)

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    I don't know what is cuter - the skirt or the model! Great skirt - love it!

     
  • At 9:00 am, Blogger Rachel said…

    Love the skirt. I'm completely and totally jealous because I could never do that. I'm just not handy with a sewing machine. I have officially sewed myself to the machine 4 times in my lifetime so I'm officially done. LOL.

    I hope it cools off there and you can send the heat my way. I am WAY ready for summer!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |