Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 3 January 2009

A New Year

Some how I was hoping that the change over from 2008 to 2009 would go without any drama unlike the change over from 2007 t0 2008. Well..It changed with far less effected drama for me, but not really less drama for the whole area I live in.

There was no shot neighbours unlike LAST YEAR. But the nearby dry cleaning service did get held up (oh the joys). I walk my girls past that place to go to the little supermarket nearby. I dont know if the "baddies" are caught yet (I dont watch news programs often).

Knitting has been steadily going along at its own pace. Now I have 100% finished all Chrissie knitting (yet to take piccies of my nans blue feather and fan scarf that I have to mail to her since the family bbq was cancelled due to crap weather in all areas BUT where I live).

I am working on things for the Etsy Shop again. I need to restock it with some recent fun things. I am thinking about giving the shop a complete overhaul of what I sell. Though I am not sure to what point what I will do to sell.

Now I have all Chrissie knitting over and the demand on me and my knitting time is a bit more lax I think I can now set up my sewing table in the playroom/yarn storage room. It must be the time of year but I am crawling to get my hands into some good fabric and some sewing patterns.

I do hope everyone had a safe change over of the year though. 2008 was an interesting one. Lets see what 2009 has in store for us all.

And as a final note. Last piccie taken of my girls for 2008 by my younger sister. These were taken before Chrissie. Love her camera!!



Okies folks..Happy Knitting and stay safe!!

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:37 am, Blogger sue said…

    Oh your girls are so cute blowing bubbles. We spent yesterday doing the very same thing with the Monster Bubble machine we gave to Isabelle for xmas. Lots of fun. Cant wait to see what fun things you stock in your store too.

     
  • At 1:25 pm, Blogger Kylie said…

    Happy New Year!!!

    I hope it's a good one for you, the girls look like they are having fun :)

     
  • At 4:41 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Such beautiful pictures of the girls!! Happy New Year!!

     
  • At 12:58 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Happy New Year!!! Scary stuff to ring in 2009 - but here's hoping that was it for the year. Can't wait to see what you have in store for your Etsy shop!

     
  • At 5:14 pm, Blogger Megan's 101 List (Yes, another 101 list!) said…

    If I'd known the girls were going to close their eyes when blowing bubbles I'd have bought them something like a skipping rope instead :D Tho it makes sense. Smart kids. Dumb auntie :D

    Actually that's a cool idea. Photos jumping rope... could get some awesome pics doing that...

    PS You wouldn't like the PRICE of that camera ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |