Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 22 January 2009

Ah choo

Well I have done a few things of late.

I made Harley a skirt like her sisters. Been slowly working on a lil devil hat for a baby of a former work colleague of Adams. Planned another little knitting project for another colleagues baby due April.

It would seem I am developing a cold. Hoping to get over that real fast.

My children are odd creatures. Today they stopped me from cleaning the kitchen floors so they could do it, including with the scrubbing brush on hands and knees. They played that they were Cinderella. I fight to get them to clean up their room, but vacuuming, washing floors, cleaning fronts of cupboards and washing dishes? That's a barrel of fun. Warped kids..lol

I became new happy owner of some mmmmmmmmalabrigo yesterday!! I am pretty sure what I am going to do with some of it. I got 4 balls. I dont think I will need much over 1 ball for the first thing planned. And you guessed right if you think I am using it all for meeeeeeee. Colour Cuarzo.

Summer took a turn for the wet today. It was very windy too. Few people I know had their manhole covers in their house blow up into the roof. THATS windy!!

Yesterday we made super yummy Banana Caramel Muffins. I also made a veggie lasanga.

And if anyone has seen my Digital camera..Please return it to me..

Happy knitting folks!!

Katt.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:30 pm, Blogger suzy said…

    What lovely girls to help with the cleaning for you!
    Sounds like you have been busy with all your sewing, knitting and cooking.
    I hope your cold goes away before it comes.This STUPID weather does't help things though.

     
  • At 9:27 am, Blogger amanda j said…

    What a good idea. Playing Cinderella!! What could my boy do though? He won't fall for that!

    Good luck finding the camera. I hate it when things go missing.

    Much more settled weather today it seems.

     
  • At 3:15 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    NOTHING worse than a Summer cold, hope you are feeling better soon. I hate it when I lose things too, I just found my sunglasses this morning!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |