Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Wooohooo for me

Seems I am semi famous..lol

One of my yarns made it to a treasury on etsy...Dont know how long it will last so go gander quick now!! HERE go look.

Have been knitting like the devil (well at least he knits..lol). I have several thing finished to show you once I get pics and some I forgot to photo that I am hoping the receiver takes piccies for me. lol

Will post about that all soon promise!!

Katt

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:25 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    How wonderful! Well done!! It looks great with all those similarly coloured things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |