Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Pictures for my Darlings

Pictures pictures everywhere!

For you all. A piccie of the Birthday girl throwing down..She had great fun! And she wants another one next year too.


My darling girls and their haircuts..With Adams grandmother. The girls Great Grandmother, who turns 80 in Feb next year. This pic was taken Chrissie Lunch Sunday at Grandmas over weekend just past.

Above is Grandmas Feather and Fan scarf she got for Chrissie. She loved it. Which is great. I hope she gets good use out of it when winter comes.

Above is dad's Chrissie fingerless gloves. Mum had commented that they had hunted high and low for a pair and couldnt find any. So Katt to the rescue ;) I hope he wears them often in winter when it comes. (they are being modelled by Adam).

Above are mums Fuzzy Feet I gave her for Chrissie. I loved these. Loved knitting them. Loved felting them..and certainly going to make myself a pair and a few more pairs for Chrissie pressies for others..They DO have puff paint on the soles ;)

So now I am knitting my nans Chrissie scarf (that I dont see for a few more days so I got time) and I am back to knitting for the shop.

I have a few more things I did for Chrissie to show pics of but am waiting on my younger sister to take pics cos I didnt get time to before Adam wrapped them!!! lol

My yarn diet is OVER!! To celebrate I bought some on sale Patons Jet the other day. YAY

Thank you everyone for your comments last post. I know I shouldnt let my evil inlaw get to me. Just hard at times. Hate it how she has to get center of attention and ruin Christmas for everyone.

I would love to wish all my lovely readers a VERY Merry Christmas (Or Super Happy Holiday Season if you dont celebrate Chrissie) And a safe and fortunate New Year. Thank you for another year of reading my blog.

Katt

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 am, Blogger amanda j said…

    Merry Christmas to you too!

    What gorgeous girls with fantastic hair cuts!!

    Glad your yarn diet is over. You have been very restrained. Now you can GO NUTS! :p

     
  • At 2:18 pm, Blogger Lynne S of Oz said…

    Merry Christmas, Katt! your girls are getting so big!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |