Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 5 November 2008

its ALIVE!!!!

Lappy is working again!!! I lost a LOT of files in the process but its working again. Yes I am happy. We saved some files (well I hope we did..we haven't looked yet) before having to go all the way back to factory settings. But still lost a lot of important ones (including pics of the girls).

I officially have a sinus infection (and the horse tablet sized anti-biotics to prove it). If you have never had a sinus infection think yourself lucky, the SMELL of it is bad enough....I wont horrify you with the details of it running down your throat...It's not something you would even wish on your worse enemy.

Lappy still boots net if I try to do a post..BUT I have saved the "posting" page to faves so I can bypass actually going to my blog..so lets hope this means more posting from me!!

I seem to be still making private sales of knitwear..but not much is moving on the shop. I just wish I could work out how to MOVE things on shop!!

My ordered red scarf made it to its new home as a birthday present. It's new mummy loves it greatly so I am a happy gal :)

I have been working on a new thing for the shop..Something that will surprise a lot of you. Something that is not normally a ME thing to knit...Do I have your attention? Its halfway done.

OKies..I thought I would just update you all and let you know Lappy lives. Seems like it might have been a Windows update error for Vista...Though we may never really know.

Happy knitting all!! Enjoy the rest of your week..

Katt

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:10 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    There must be somone somewhere who started the whole horse tablet thing- I say that too. Hope you are feeling better soon, at least as well as your Laptop!!

     
  • At 4:43 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Sorry you aren't well! Sinus infections are terrible! What on earth are you knitting?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |