Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Have NOT!!

Before you all think I have gone back to my old blogless ways of almost never posting I haven't. But I have had nothing really to post about.



Secret Chrissie Knitting does make for impossible blog posting!! I have almost finished the knitting group Chrissie knitting. Should get it finished by today if I am a good knitter. Secret Santa knitting is sorted and I will be casting that on tonight or tomorrow.



I have yet to finish the "are you sitting down? Is Katt really knitting that??" knitting so won't be talking about that or showing you all just yet.



I started yesterday a pair of hand warmers to take along to knitting group. I had nothing else I could take that didn't involve telling everyone to look away!!



While at knitting group the lovely 2Paws was knitting a pair of socks for her friend..I am constantly amazed at just how BRIGHT my rainbow sock wool is..and I am the dyer!! She is knitting them into a gorgeous pair of socks though.



The hand warmers I started at knitting group yesterday were inspired by fetchings (with the only thing same is they have cables...and the rib look when no cables..lol otherwise its different stitches amounts, different ply, different needles, and cables go differently). I plan on selling them when they are finished as well as make others to sell.



I have had a great week on my shop!! I sold a hat to USA...As well as 9 skeins of sock wool and a sock pattern to NSW...YAY!! I am thrilled to say the least. I also privately sold the hand dyed blue and green baby jumper I had up on my shop too, that's going to SA.



I am on my second lot of Anti Biotics for my Infected Sinus and happy to say that its fully gone me thinks..When these Anti Bs are gone I will be one happy little Katt!! Down side to it all..Hay Fever has kicked back in..So there is something in that I am sure scientists can look at to find a way to stop hay fever!! Whole time I had a cold/infected sinus my hay fever didn't play up at all.



The girls and I went for a walk Sunday. It was a lovely day. I wore my summer shoes..and TOTALLY regretted it!! You should see my poor heels!! both have 2 blisters (a MASSIVE one and a little one on top)...they are sore as hell. I have big bandaids with pawpaw on them both just so I can walk!! I can't wear shoes apart from moc crocs...Thursday (tomorrow) I have bowling in the morning and I am meant to wear their shoes! I asked yesterday while the girls were there if I could bowl barefoot...I got a no..bugger it..The shoes have been hardly worn at al (just this walk) and I dont think I will ever wear them again! Love them..but they Hate me!!



No pics again for you folks..sorry about that but haven't taken any really.



My 1kg yarn diet is going slowly. I have had people ask me if I can count previous things to make it go faster..Noooo!!! I am only allowed to count things I started since telling about the diet on my blog. And I am going to weigh everything I finish so I have exact....No guesstimating..



Okies my dear readers..That is all for me for today..Take care all! Happy knitting! And hope you all have a great upcoming weekend!!



Katt

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 6:46 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Well done on the sales! That must make it feel worthwhile!

    Your poor feet.

     
  • At 11:01 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    You must be very excited about the sales!!! Excellent.
    Oh I know how your poor feet feel. You have my every sympathy.
    I am posting a picture of the delcious sock wool being knitted up anon.
    Glad you are feeling better, but it is too hot for all of us here today!!!

     
  • At 2:08 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Sometimes it seems so hard to find things to post about, doesn't it? You ended up doing good though!! :) Congrats on all those sales. Woo hoo.

     
  • At 1:10 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Hope your poor feet get better fast. If I were you I'd wear dh's footy socks and hire a larger size bowling shoes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |