Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 9 August 2008

mirror mirror on the wall

What did I ever do to blogger?? I am having to have Adam sign into my blog on the desktop and send me a link via msn to the laptop to the post page JUST so the damn thing doesnt boot both computers off the interenet!!!

Okies..some piccies for you all!! Better pics of the girls berets (ON the girls)..a baby jumper I did for someone I went through school for (for her unborn unknown sex baby)..pair of 8ply socks for Rachelle (erm..yes thats a little grub on the bottom..she wore them since last night moment they were cast off they havent left her feet..she even wore them outside with school sneakers and everything..she LOVES them)...and I am yet to take pics of Chloe's Vintage Hues jumper which is also finished..but pics of other things.





The jumper for the baby was well received..I was told by L that she had been looking for knitwear for the baby and this was the first..which of course means now I really want to make more for her bub!! lol

I have to say I am extremely biased but my girls are GORGEOUS!!! (and I just noticed in those pics both are wearing furry collared demin jackets today!!).




I have done some other red knitting too as you can see above..I hope its well received by the new owner of it..I am sure you can all guess what it is..I had a VERY red day that day..I knitted the above item up in 5hrs..and finished the red baby jumper all the same day..

Chloes jumper is the ONLY thing from the list I have gotten finished still..I am really doing badly with the list getting it back down..I keep on casting on new things and finishing them!! And I still have an urge to cast on more now but I am pushing the urge down and trying to get some of the things on the list finished!!!

I better go do some knitting and sort out dinner! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Happy Knitting

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:10 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Your girls are absolutely the bees knees, especially in their hand knitted berets. They look gorgeous!

     
  • At 7:35 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Oh your girls are so cute in their berets. I hope your computer works soon, as I just had mine at the shop. I was getting so frustrated with it and it then had a virus which stopped everything. Love the jumper too, so cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |