Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 17 August 2008

Just a Quickie

Seems I might have a cold...I am debating whether to blame my best friend for it since she had it the week before I got it..But I didnt see her while she had it (can I still blame her though?)...

No piccies today this is just a quickie post.

I counted up all my Vintage Hues the other day..See exactly where I stand with this obsession..And I was a tad dissapointed when (including what I have knitted and what is on its way in the mail)..I only had/have 90 balls!!! I even said to Adam I thought I would have had more (he asked if I checked under the couch the cheeky bugger!!!)...And yes I know to some that is still a lot of wool..But Damn it i am obsessed with it!! lol and over the 5 colours I will have them all once my lovely parcel arrives!!

I have been knitting but still havent finished anything from my UFO list. I am terrible..Why am I having problems finishing these other things? I want them finished..Really I do!! I think its the tempting other new yarn I have been buying of late that begs me to knit it into lovely forms of lushness...

Okies..my brain is mush..I am going to knit nice little rows of mindless stocking stitch.

Happy knitting all!! Hope you all had a great weekend!!

Katt

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 5:03 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    You poor thing, colds are horrid. I too am surprised you only have 90 balls!! I find the knit stitch much more soothing than the purl!! Get well soon!!

     
  • At 10:22 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Yes, you can totally blame the cold on your friend - even if you didn't see her. It's clearly a sympathy cold. LOL Mmmmmm, new yarn is so tempting, huh. So easy to get distracted from the WIPs. :)

     
  • At 1:51 am, Blogger Noeysmommy said…

    Hi Katt! So nice to hear from you! I hope you're feeling better. It hard to be a sick Mom!

     
  • At 10:19 am, Blogger Kate said…

    I cannot believe how grown up Harley is looking! It's frightening. Her face is fining down and she's losing her little girl look - and she's only 9!!! Sheesh, this is scarey. I'm not going to deal well when Til hits this stage!

     
  • At 1:18 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Hope you are feeling better :)

    I love the Hues too. Felts like a Muppet to boot!!!

     
  • At 5:55 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Oh my goodness! I don't think I have ever had 90 balls of yarn total! That's astounding!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    PS, did you recognise the Maccas party girl??

     
  • At 8:59 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Come on - admit it - you have a vintage hues addiction. You need help. You know - admitting it is the first step to recovery.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |