Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 4 August 2008

All over the place

Well I am all over the place with knitting at the moment. All my UFOs seem to be getting ignored to start new projects that are getting finished before the UFOs are.

I have 3 finished objects to show you that never were on the UFO list. And another 1 that is half finished (that wasnt on the UFO list)..and a little bit pic of the ordered jumper that just needs me to do the collar.








So we have a merry collection of knitting!

First two things are the girls berets to match their jumpers (top, rainbow one is Harleys, second, blue one is Rachelles).

Next is a close up of Chloe's Vintage Hues jumper just needs the collar knitted and then it is fully finished.

Then we have a baby raglan jumper (for unknown sex baby, well I guess the unborn baby knows). Still debating if putting a hood on this is a good idea for a newborn and all.

Lastly we have my coffee cosy for my Hudsons Coffee (mmmm Hudsons Coffee!!!).

After I finished the baby jumper I really should get back to my UFO list and try and get some of them done to get it all down!! I gotta be good..I gotta kick this startitis in the arse!!!

I have sold some wool and a pair of baby pants in the Shop of late too. Hoping to sell more things on there soon, have listed a few more things and still have more to list.

Okies well I have dropped in and caught you all up on my knitting of late. i have been doing a heap..Just not from the list..

Yarn diet has still gone to hell with me buying MORE wool on sale (including more Vintage Hues one lot in a colour I havent had yet to try!)...I am starting to wonder if I should just give up. My mum said today to me "Have you thought about not buying wool and starting to knit it?" when she saw my HUGE stash..lol. I can rest easy knowing if they ever make yarn currency I will be rich!!!

Happy knitting all!!

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 5:42 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Well I think I would be rich too if they decided to do that. I always seem to start a few new items when I know there are quite a few to finish. This week I have been knitting on a bit of everything and starting new things too, but decided today to do some more of my dad's sweater so I can have the 2 pieces done and finish the neckband. I am hoping the sleeves dont take as long. Good luck with selling your yarns too, I still need to knit some more socks out of the yarns I already bought from you. The berets look very nice by the way, and I love the coffee mug cover.

     
  • At 8:27 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Love both the berets! Me wanna cool coffee cozy too - that looks awesome! can't wait to see the other items finished too.

    Has Tassie run out of Yarn yet? You might have to start importing it from the mainland lol

     
  • At 7:32 pm, Blogger Kate_knits_a_bit said…

    Hey Katt, the berets look fabulous! I've been wondering what to do with my Vintage Hues, and I think I may call you the Vintage Hue Guru (if that's ok by you?)
    Your WIP list is fabbo, and the FO list grows ever longer - fret not over the stash!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |