Grand erruption of a UFO nature.
Lets take a look at the damage shall we. NEW list needed I think (public shaming again!!)
- Baby raglan jumper (just the sleeves to knit)
- Hat to match baby raglan jumper (almost half way)
- Cable and Rib kids jumper (still have to do the sleeves on this one)
- Childs vest (still to finish the shaping of front and back chest area and all the extra to go with)
- A Star Is Born girls jumper (finished the back, so about 1/4 way there)
- Ribbed handwarmers (1 down 1 to go)
- Ordered Vintage Hues childs jumper (just started this last night not far through)
- Buttons wool socks for Harley (almost 1/2 way through first one)
I refuse to think any harder to see if I can find a 9th one cos I really dont want to know!! lol
If I put 3 days aside I could get the baby hat and matching raglan jumper done as well as the other handwarmer. So I might just have to do that later in the week to remove 3 things from the list.
Anyways I have finished the ordered socks!!! I am so glad to have them done and out of my hair! Now I am just waiting to be paid for them so I can ship them off.
I will be eagerly starting to watch my mailbox soon in ready for all my lovely yarn diet ruining wool to turn up from the mainland. I am like a kid waiting for Christmas waiting for it to turn up.
OKies i better go. I have knitting group starting in 30mins better make sure I got all I need packed :)
Happy knitting all!!