when UFO's attack
So in an act of public shaming to make me get through them and only start new ones if they are orders i shall list them below.
- ordered beanie (almost up to the shaping then its done)
- fetching handwarmers (just the thumbs to be done on both)
- baby brim hat to match pants for sale (up to the shaping)
- ordered 8ply socks (onto foot of first one)
- cabe and rib jumper (just needs both sleeves and seaming)
- charity scarf (only about 1/3 of the way through)
- raglan child jumper (doing the body which is in the round only about 1/3 of the way up)
- childs vest (not far through this at all also doing in the round)
- girls verson of the Star is Born jumper (part way up back)
ok there is the list of my shame on public display for all to see now..NINE things on the go at once!! apart from the cable and rib jumper all of them have been worked on in the past week.
ok so now to make me feel better can people please list their UFOs so hopefully someone has as many on the go as me and i dont feel as bad!! lol
spotlight in australia this past week had Cleckheaton Vintage Hues for half price. i have been eyeing off this lovely yarn but not interested in paying the price for a ball for awhile. so when it came up half price i went nuts and bought a heap (by heap please read almost 50balls of it) in 3 different colours. the raglan jumper i am knitting is being done in the vintage hues blue/orange colourway. so far i am loving it and i havent even finished the first ball (though only a few rounds away from doing that)!!
finally sold a sock pattern on etsy!!! yaaaaaaaaaay!! hoping its the first of many many pattern sales.
no pics again today folks, digi batteries are flat! hope everyone has a great weekend!!