Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 29 June 2008

Shrinking!!!

It would seem that Blog and Laptop are struggling to be friends again!! This is the first time in several days I have been able to get INTO my blog so i could do a post without the whole thing disconnecting me from the internet (and its only my blog and one friends facebook page that seems to do it).


I have also finished two items from THE LIST!!!! Below are two things that an online friend ordered from me to gift her best friend. She paid for the cost of the bamboo/cotton and postage only. I was only to happy to knit them up for her :)






The lovely Fetching handwarmers with matching Fetching hat. I love this bamboo/cotton, its so soft and lovely. The friend's friend is allergic to wool so this is perfect to have something lush that is more then just old cotton.

So the LIST is down to 7 things now. This week I have plans to finish the charity scarf (it needs to be done by Saturday), and fingers crossed the ordered socks I have to do (aiming to get the first sock finished today).

I also cast on something new during the week but that is almost fully complete. Its a lil she devil hat for poker friends who bought the baby socks from my Etsy shop (its a married couple I play with expecting their little girl end of this year). Its being done in HOT PINK and I only have the horns to go and its done!! :)

I need to spend more time churning through my UFOs because I have an itching to cast on new things!!! I also have an itching to pull out my sewing machine and sew things, but I have to wait til tax comes back so I can buy myself an overlocker.

Okies off to knit! its perfect knitting weather..so cold and cloudy!

Happy Knitting

Katt

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:31 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Nice bamboo work there!!! You are certainly whittling your list down!!!

     
  • At 10:30 pm, Blogger Holly said…

    If you have a firewall, sometimes the settings can get wonky. Worth checking to see if you have accidentally put those URLs on the caution list.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |