Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 13 June 2008

Oh how I wish to go down with the Sun *

Knitting has been slow here, too many late nights and far from enough energy. But I have been doing some here and there where I find the time/energy.

Tomorrow is WWKIP day (World Wide Knit In Public). The Launceston branch of Ravelry are meeting outside the Inveresk Museum. Starts at about 10:30am if anyone in Tassie is up near my end of the world to make it there =)

I ripped back the little beanie I was working on with left over blue from the A Star is Born because I have other plans for that blue. Hoping once orders are taken care of I can get back to knitting for the shop and I am itching to do some non-shop knitting too!!

Bamboo/Cotton. Divinely soft.

Katia 100% Merino. Soooo soft!!

Wool/Acylic/Nylon blend. Smooshy and soft.


Happy knitting all and have a great weekend!!!!

Katt


*lines from a fantastic song by a Finnish band, one of my fave songs at the moment.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Nice knitting, frogged or not. Enough rain for you???!!! "I must go down to the Sea again"!!!! See you tomorrow!!

     
  • At 7:50 am, Blogger Rachel said…

    I hear you are getting a lot a rain down there. We are here too. I'm just loving that Bamboo cotton! Looks so yummy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |