Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 14 May 2008

THEY ARE DONE!!

The birthday socks are DONE!!! And by the deadline of his birthday tomorrow..Downside..well... he lives in netherlands!! They arent going to get to him for 2 weeks once I get them in the mail tomorrow.

They are ribbed topped (they will fit..I have made Adam pairs this size before and they fit his feet) with ribbing top of the foot and st st on the bottom.

But he knew they would be late, I did tell him that..But my deadline of getting them done by his birthday I achieved :)



So here is a crappy piccie taken for you (with my mobile, the batteries in the digi are dead). I hope he likes them..





So now I can get back to the little jumper I was working on (doing the sleeve decrease now then just the front to do).



I dyed up some wool the other day for the shop and for an order. So once I get those all pretty I have those (skeins) and some knits to list for sale. Will show them off to you all as well of course!



Okies..am off now. Happy knitting all and take care



Katt

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 9:56 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Well done, all you need is a teleport or a transporter and you'll be fine. The socks are lovely!!!

     
  • At 1:11 am, Blogger Karen said…

    They came out great, and I'm sure he will love them. And getting a present after your birthday just extends the celebration!!

     
  • At 7:20 am, Blogger sue said…

    Wouldnt it be lovely if the mail didnt take so long to arrive from overseas. I am sure he will love getting them too, and they will be extra special to wear because they are from you.

     
  • At 11:58 pm, Blogger Jen said…

    Now he can wear them on BOTH feet. LOL They turned out very nice, I love the blues.

     
  • At 1:35 pm, Blogger Yoyo said…

    Just scrolled through the entries - 3 since I last had time to comment! I love, Love LOVE those pants and matching hats. Til's refusing to wear hats, no matter how damn hot it gets. Pooh.

    And I think that getting the socks done and in the mail before his birthday totally counts. It's like an essay for a distant edn. student - so long as the postage stamp is before the assignment's due date, it's in!

     
  • At 1:23 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Cool socks Katt. Great colour. Getting things done on time is soo hard with a young family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |