Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 12 May 2008

So you knit hey??

Well the list has changed and been reshaped. I have been kicking the butt of knitting of late..

So lets have a look at the knitting list and then the new knitting list shall we?
  1. St St adult socks 100% ripped back (I was never going to get back to this..so had to be honest with myself..)
  2. Ribbed socks 1 sock fully done second sock 1/3 done
  3. Cable and ribbed child jumper 1/2 done
  4. Baby hat for shop (surprise design) fully done

Ok..that was the list..now clean it up and add the new things to it shall we?

  1. Cable and ribbed child jumper 1/2 done
  2. Ribbed socks 1 sock fully done second sock 1/3 done
  3. Raglan jumper for shop 1/4 done

I have also knitted fully a childs beanie (listed for sale on shop already will include one piccie here for you..more in shop)..and a chunky adults beanie that I am yet to take piccies of to list on the shop :)


That is the childs beanie I have recently done for the shop. Rachelle loves it and wants one for herself (what 5yo wouldnt?).

I hope everyone had a great mothers day! Be it mother of furry or furless children :)

My blog has been giving me hell..Until today if I tired getting on my blog (just loading up the page) it would disconnect not just the laptop but the desktop from the internet!! It did that for the past 2 days but today seems ok. Silly thing.

I have been selling things in the shop too :) am happy that Aussies are buying through me for their winter needs for wool and knitwear. I also have gotten an order or two for my wool of late too which is making me happy. I hope through ravelry I will come across some of the lovely things my wool has been knitted into :) latest order is some sockweight wool to be used as a shawl! I am betting its going to look gorgeous!!!

I am also tossing together some ideas on some deals/sales for the shop. I have one up now for earrings (if you have been eyeing of a few pair of my earrings get in now for a great deal!!). And have one or two in mind for wool and knits too. Just have to think it over some more and find the best way to give best deals to my buyers without putting myself out of pocket...

Okies my dears. I will catch you all later!

Happy knitting

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11:17 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Love the colours in the hat!! So nice and bright and cheery, but not too bright, if you know what I mean. OK, so your girls will wear a hat, but not............(tee hee!!)

     
  • At 6:31 am, Blogger sue said…

    Great to see that you are knitting so quickly and selling things in your shop too. The hat does look bright and colorful, no wonder your daughter wants one. I hope the computer stops playing up. Ours seems to do that every few months too, perhaps it gets sick of me reading blogs!

     
  • At 1:23 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    oh you are slamming through your knitting list. Those needles must be on fire! Very glad to see you are doing well in the shop too. I checked out your special - Wowsers that is a good deal.

    Love the beanie too - bright and beautiful. (just like you - awwwww)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |