Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 25 May 2008

I'm back...

Hi guys and dolls!! i am back! Been awhile but still alive and kicking (and knitting)...

Been working on a few projects of late.

Did some test knitting for the lovely Fuzzy Mitten. Her farm yard animals pattern is cute :)

Also slowly working my way through a chunky beanie (I can knock these off in one day dont know why I am taking so long!!)..

Started the star on the front of the jumper I am designing/doing for the shop..once front is done I just have seaming and collar then its finished.

Also have dyed up some small lots of sock wool to do baby ankle socks for the shop (first one almost finished and loving it in new colourway!!).

Sold some wool on Kattwings. Have to dye up more (including new colourway).

Have put a request in for a new banner over on Kattwings. I want to change the name the shop has over to the name it SHOULD have (being Kattwings). I have a few offers I like. Going to look into them a little more then accept one.

I have several more things I need to list. Including some baby knitwear, some sock wool and some more earrings! Just getting time to do it around everything else.

I had hit a mini knitting wall where what I HAD to do I didnt want to which meant that I lost little interest in it all. BUT that demand knitting is now done so I can get back to things I WANT to knit!!

My friend in Holland got his socks (and other things in his birthday parcel) exactly a week after i sent it (damn that was fast!!)...And he LOVES THEM and even better they fit!! I am so happy that he likes the socks! I got a sms (text message) on my mobile from him telling me he had warm feet in blue socks :)

My best friend is going through minor marriage hell at the moment :( Having to help her with that as much as I can. Never fun. I am really lucky to have Adam. He is a gem (even if his mother is the devil). I wouldnt trade him in for anyone (though I might for a whole house full of Katia 100% Merino...but thats a different story).

Anyways folks :) I am going to finish up this baby sock so I can cast on its partner!

Happy knitting all!!

Katt
(p.s. piccies next time ok?)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Definitely pikkies! Will lurk until they appear. In-laws are often known as outlaws for good reasons!

     
  • At 1:25 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    You know where to find me if you need to mother outlaw vent. I've had to change blogs due to my Monster-in-law. Can't wait to see the pics! ((HUGS))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |