Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 6 May 2008

And now for some pictures!

Okies so I got some of the list finished!! yay.. what you actuall want to know what and see pics?? ooh you demanding people you :)

Ok so to please you all...first the list.
  1. St St adult socks 1/4 done
  2. Ribbed socks 1/2 done
  3. Baby pants 6-12mths FULLY DONE (pics to follow)
  4. Cable and ribbed child jumper 1/2 done
  5. Baby hat for shop (surprise design) 2/3 done

  6. Baby earflap hat for shop FULLY DONE (pics to follow)

Also got piccies of the ordered earflap hat that went with the other 2 hats (which is winging its way to its new home)..I hope the buyer likes them all.

I have much more I want to knit but I am so glad to get a heap of things finished over the weekend. My list has been cut down by 2 items, I have very little left to do on a third.

I really need to get back to the sock and get it finished (the ribbed one) all this other finishing up has been great but its really jus putting off that damn sock which is a birthday present so I REALLY need to get it done.

the ordered hat. i like this might make a few more for the shop


earflap hat for the shop. size 6-18mths. the matchin pants are below.


baby pants size 6-12mths will be for sale soon in my shop :)

Okies folks..there are some piccies for you for the day. the real colour of the matching hat and pants set is in the distant shot of the pants.

Happy knitting all

Katt

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 4:52 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    They are all lovely - you should be very proud of all you have accomplished. Well done!

     
  • At 8:00 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I saw you to-day-ay!!!! Thank you for the ticket!! I also saw your hat on The Ravelry!! Nice knitting.
    Good luck getting everything finished!! Oh and I saw the green Country Silk too!!

     
  • At 9:26 am, Blogger sue said…

    Well done Katt on shrinking the list of knits to do. I think mine just keep growing. I love the first earflap hat, what yarn did you use for it. I also love those little baby pants, so so cute.

     
  • At 1:09 am, Blogger Jen said…

    Those all turned out lovely, what a great job! The baby pants make me want ice cream. LOL

     
  • At 2:12 pm, Anonymous amanda j said…

    Busy as ever! Lovely knitting. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

     
  • At 8:40 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    your knitting is soo tidy, just love your hats

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |