Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 10 April 2008

YAY cold weather is good

Well this cooling weather has been great for my knitting! I have fully finished the Birthday Fetchings :) I have also fully knitted a pair of baby pants which I love!! I have no pics at the moment though. Might get time to do it tomorrow though. Will depend in the weather and things.

I also have been working on a baby hats I am designing. But I have to fix up a little mistake in the first one that I am either going to rip back or just knit a whole new one.

Had a meeting with Harleys teacher today. She is doing better but is still a little behind. But then, she IS the youngest in her class. She is better at maths then at spelling and reading (so she takes after Adam then). But that doesnt surprise me because the side of her brain that has seizures is the reading/spelling side.

The shop has a bit more stuff in it. And I have more wool/alpaca to list (as well as the baby pants and I hope a few more knits by the end of the weekend).

I also got my prize from Vicki today!! Likie a lot :) will show pics of that too when i get others piccies done..


okies..Dinner is ready! Happy knitting all! Will hopefully get pics to you soon of the things I have finished. Enjoy your weekend (moto weekend for me!!! GOOOO CASEY!!)

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    It may be cooler, but it's still not cold!!!
    Good news about Harley's progress!! It is hard to be the youngest in the class.

     
  • At 10:01 am, Blogger amanda j said…

    It certainly looks cool today, doesn't it? I am about to hang out the washing but I am not sure if I want it to rain or not!

    Hope your family dinner was good. We haven't had many of those lately either. 5 nights a week for the Spunk, and again next week with Targa!

    Just drooling over your yarn. If only I had some money to spend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |