Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 20 April 2008

Ho hum and other fancy stuff

Ok so the earrings are listed on the shop (if you were interested in any go buy now)..And yesterday I made several more to list (gotta take pics today)..And still have more yet to make!!

I also got more things to make another 2 necklaces..as well as 2 bracelets. So I will have to get them organised and made soon for the shop.
I also have my alpaca and sock wool to pop up on the shop today. Its starting to look full in there just hoping to get some sales real soon with the variety I am getting.
With all the motor sports I watch only V8s is on today!! No Moto..No Superbies..No F1...shocking..would think I would have more! lol
I have almost finished up the hat order I have. Just gotta run crochet around the edge of the earflap hat and do the i-cord dangles from the bottom of the flaps (get your mind out of the gutter people!!)..And then that order is done :) I have really enjoyed doing it too. And its given me some ideas for my shop I think I will have to do too.
I havent touched the socks I am knitting for several days mind you. I really have to hit those and get them done so I can send the pair off for birthday pressie real soon.
For those of you not in the know..Its my 30th birthday in 3 days!! No I dont have anything big planned..we arent 100% sure if Adam is working or not..Hoping to get lunch out with him though..Will be interesting to see what pressies I get..I have no idea what to tell people so when asked I was saying "I dont know!" Pandora bracelet pieces or wool or gift vouchers to book shop..I really have no idea! But I guess I will find out soon though..lol
The day before my birthday is my younger sisters birthday..and 3 days after my birthday is one of my good friends birthday (seeing her Tuesday to swap pressies)...So its a birthday filled month...Got part of my sisters present..Still have to work out the rest of it though..damn it..Why is it as we get older some people get harder to buy for?
For your viewing pleasure. I am listing these today I hope. My alpaca in Pitter..and in Patter. One skein of each will be listed (this is enough to do an adults beanie).
Alpaca 8ply (DK) in Pitter.

Alpaca 8ply (DK) in Patter

Okies folks..This earflap hat and those socks arent going to knit themselves! Catch you later! Happy knitting..Hope you all had a great weekend

Katt

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 6:33 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Ah you are as busy as a bee!! It must be one last rush before you are over the hill!! This from one who is over the hill and the mountain!! Nice pitterpatter!!

     
  • At 8:15 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Your photos look fantastic at the shop! Good luck with it. I hope you get some Pandora bits. I haven't had any new ones for ages and ages. Then I blew my chances for Mothers Day by spending up on books today! Boo hoo.

     
  • At 7:33 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Awe Katt I like the pink yarn, very nice.

     
  • At 12:09 pm, Blogger TinkingBell said…

    You are a wicked enabler - the earrings and hats and alpaca - so pretty! (look away look away!)

     
  • At 3:58 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    ohhhh they are lovely! The pictures are so nicely taken too! Tink - look - look closely - and buy - they are soooo nice. I am sure everyone has someone special (a mum perhaps?) they would love to give some of these earrings too, if they could possibly part with them once they bought them. And check out the prices - they are a steal at those prices. Good luck Katt - hope your shop does really well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |