Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 17 April 2008

colour me a rainbow

OK so I have more piccies for you!!! I have done 2 of the three ordered beanies/hats. And I have heaps of earrings I am going to get up on the shop before the weekend (fingers crossed) cos I want them for sale for Mother's Day.
So here we go with the piccie fest!!!


I love how this beanie turned out! How the top has taken on one of those "eye of God" things that so many of us did in primary school!!


This is the grey cable and rib beanie which I also love..I love this wool, its so soft.

And now to the earrings!!! These are all for sale unless otherwise stated..Also will include how many pairs I have of each



I have 4 pair of these silver swirly earrings.

Ok I have 2 pair of these..but they have already been snaffled up by a keen person who got to see them before the rest. I am hoping to buy more of the stones this weekend to make more to put on the shop though because they are just gorgeous.




blue mother of pearl earrings..I have 2 pair of these for sale when they go up.

I have 2 pair of these for sale for the shop too when they go up. pretty red flower earrings.


pretty purple stones. I had 2 pair of these but now only have 1 pair. same person who got the green ones ;)

Little black mother of pearl earrings. they are really pretty. and I am thinking I might have a bugger of a time getting a good pic of these. there is 2 pair.

Rose Quartz hearts. I only have a single pair of these errings.

Purple mother of pearl earrings. I only have 1 pair of these.

2 necklaces with leather straps. For the life of me I cant remember what they said this was. Will have to ask when I go back there this weekend.

So if anyone is interested in any of these let me know and I can either do them as a reserve listing on Etsy for you. Or if you are Aussie you can let me know and I will send you bank details to pay for them .

Okies..I best be off..I have an ordered earflap hat I should be knitting!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Katt

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 5:03 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    ohhh lovely - i love the knitting you have done - absolutely gorgeous. The way the stripes ended up is awesome - just a work of art. The gray one looks so perfect for a beanie - comfortable and soft and the earrings - wow! someone sure was quick to snaffle up some of your work weren't they ;-) hehe.

    You have been a busy little girl. I hope you get heaps of sales - I will tell my friends where to go for mother's day ideas. (p.s. how about putting a flyer up at the girls's school - maybe some of the kids will convince their dads to get some for Mum!).

     
  • At 7:54 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    The beanie looks exactly like the Ojos de Dios I think they are called, God's Eyes, on those 4 sticks, and it looks so lovely and the grey one as well!! You have been really busy with the beautiful ear-rings too, must be the cooler weather!!

     
  • At 10:37 pm, Blogger Ragan Knits etc... said…

    Wow, you have been soooooo busy!!! Love that first beanie!
    :o)
    Everything looks so nice, I am sure that you will be able to sell it in your etsy shop NO problem.

     
  • At 11:29 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Wow, everything is so gorgeous. Your shop will be sold out in no time - especially with Mother's Day coming!!

     
  • At 8:10 am, Blogger Jen said…

    Wow, those are gorgeous. I love the Opal beanie, but I'm kind of partial to the tweed too... And the earrings are beautiful!

     
  • At 9:48 am, Blogger Kate said…

    Pretties, so many pretties!

    Love the earrinsgs but, as always, a gray cable hat holds my attention effortlessly. Beautiful

     
  • At 1:43 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Gorgeous knitting and lovely earrings! What is the grey wool? It looks so soft and cosy!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |