Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 5 April 2008

Busy Bee

Okies so I have been a good girl today!

I have been working on the birthday Fetching and hoping to get the first one finished up today. I like how they look. I really hope the person getting them likes how they look and feel.

I have also been dyeing up yarn for the shop, myself and an order. 900g of wool and alpaca has been dyed up today.

So after 400g of alpaca (200g of which is an order and 200g for the shop), 100g of 8ply pure wool (which is mine) and 400g of sock wool (all for the shop).

Yesterday I put up 5 children's beanies into the Shop for sale. Its starting to look little healthier in there. Hoping to get the wool and alpaca up by end of next week. Aiming to get maybe some more knitwear up there too that I am designing and working on.

Have done dinner for tonight in slow cooker that way it can cook and I can do other things. Adam is home for dinner for the first time in ages, no poker...no work. So dinner tonight is a family thing..yay.

Ok folks..Have a great weekend...Happy knitting!!

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:48 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Yay for all the wonderful knitting you have done. The children's beanies look awesome. - and check out those sock patterns!!!!!

    hope you have a lovely family dinner tonight - enjoy hun - you deserve a lovely dinner for all the work you have been doing.

     
  • At 4:49 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    You have been so busy!! The cool weather REALLY helps I think!! Ohhh slow cooker (Say it like Homer Simpson!!!)

     
  • At 2:36 pm, Blogger Philip said…

    I can relate to the need for slow cooked meals. Unfortunately, with with vegos there's not too many things that will slow cook with benefit - beans are about it. Will perservere with soups, though.

    Some knitting but trying to stay off stash enhancement. When my hands are better I have plans for the very last skein of yarn I got from last year before Til was here...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |