Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Easter

Well another Easter is over. And yes for those who are wondering I got the little Easter Bunnies finished for the girls to give to their friends (pics are on ravelry, one has been there a week other one was added today). For those without Ravelry, here is the pics below of the two Easter Rabbits.

Harleys Friends Easter


Rachelles friends Easter Bunny

I will also included a piccie of my smooshie fetching hand warmers, and remind myself that I have to make the pair for Demz for her birthday, as well as...ooh I was going to knit her something else, now what was it? Bugger..LOL



I won a competition on Vicki's blog for guessing how many strands were left over after she weaved the edges away on a striped cardigan. I was the closest, but a little over. Still won..Cant wait to see what I get!! Very exciting!!

I have listed some more wool on the Etsy shop. And when I get this sock finished and pic taken for the pattern, I will have a childs sock pattern up for sale too! Stay tuned! Gonna work on it today to aim to be finished tomorrow (terribly slack, my test knitter has already finished hers!!)..

The weather has finally become autumn like!! With rain and cold weather sometimes..and a little thunderstorms!! its been great! Good knitting time if I was getting some done..sigh.

Okies folks! Enjoy the rest of your week! Catch you later, am off to knit and get this sock finished as soon as I can!

Katt

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:23 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Those little bunnies look so sweet and I love their dresses too. I am sure you will be getting to wear those Fetchings this week. We have an all time low of 15 here today and it is so cold. At least it is good for knitting woollen knits.

     
  • At 9:31 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Something for you??? How lovely. Glad the bunnies were made and dressed in time!! Good luck with all your plans.

     
  • At 10:19 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    My goodness, those bunnies are adorable!! I bet the girl's friends loved them.

     
  • At 12:32 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Hey Katt, Havent chatted to you in ages. How's life going down there?
    Your little easter bunnies are great, you should make a few more and sell them. They definately make great presents.
    Oh I dont remember telling you but I am getting married in less than a month. Cant you tell I am excitted.
    Happy knitting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |