Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 28 February 2008

Sneaky Peak

Ok I have some piccies of things I am going to sell on my shop. Just gotta organise getting it all ready then I can list them. The knitwear I have to work out the sizing only really.

So here is a few things.

My alpaca. This might be the only lot I actually dye up. I plan on putting the rest on as blank undyed skeins that people can buy and I will dye up one of my standard colour ranges (or they can pick colours of their own).


This is the hooded raglan that I was working on. Finished now And I love it. So soft and pretty. Matched the sleeve stripes up as best as I could considering none of the balls fully matched up. Included close up of pretty colours.

My long time regular readers will remember when I use to knit for a high class knitwear shop down south from me. And the EVIL socks from hell I knitted for her. Well..I couldnt deny how well those things sold. So..I gave in and bought some of that wool last year, and on and off churned out baby socks to list and sell (lets hope I have the same luck she did selling them). There is four pair. All matching stripes..No two pair match another pair of socks though from same ball. So showing one pair only.

Okies that will do for now. You will see the rest on shop when I get them up on there. Still havent found recharger cord for batteries. BUT have used other battteries which dont have as long digi life. Its getting me through for now.

Saturday I am going to see the Crusty Deamons!!!! EXCELLENT!!! Will be going with a friend and looking forward to it! Most excited!! Before that I got a kids 7th birthday party to take the girls to...Full on loud Saturday for me.

Okies all..Have a great weekend! Happy knitting

Katt

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:55 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    I love the alpaca and how gorgeous is the raglan! I can't believe you matched the sleeves so well. As much as I know how horrible the "socks from hell" where to knit and match - you can't deny that they look very nice. I hope you do well selling everything! Enjoy your demons. hehe.

     
  • At 2:18 am, Blogger Jen said…

    Thanks, Katt, now I have to send one of the poolboys to get that alpaca! Gorgeous!

     
  • At 9:01 am, Blogger sue said…

    The socks look adorable. I absolutely love the alpaca raglan and the color is just gorgeous.

     
  • At 1:45 pm, Blogger Kate_knits_a_bit said…

    Cute cute socks (so not showing my kids, you know what they next thing they said would be!) and the raglan is perfect!!!

     
  • At 8:01 am, Blogger Kate said…

    I LOVE that hoodie. It's totally beautiful. What was the yarn you used? One of your own dying, too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |