Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 13 January 2008

Serious Startitis

Since finishing those toys I have had a SERIOUSLY bad case of startitis!! I have started so many things, lost interest and started something else 6 times...Well..One of those 6 things has been finished.

Main problem is a baby jumper that I just totally not interested it doing. I have tried 3 different times using 2 different patterns and 2 different lots of wool. I just cant get into it. So..for once, I admit defeat. I am just gonna buy something for this baby. Dont go thinking I neglected it totally..I have knitted a beanie and socks for it.

Another project is a raglan jumper that I have lost the piece of paper I write down where I am up to on it. I will have to sit down and put effort into working it out before I can finish.

I have a facewasher half finished (yes..my startitis is THAT bad that I cant even finish a facewasher)...

I finished a chunky beanie which I started at the beginning of the year but even that took me a hell of a lot longer then it should have.

Today I started a toddler jumper that I have been itching to start for over a MONTH. Really hoping this will kick the startitis in the butt.

The weather has been horrid though the past 2 days havent been so bad, so not much knitting has been geting done.

I am 99.9% back to health, which is great. And i fought it all off myself without needing Anti Bs.

I really have to get some wool dyed soon for the shop. I have some sitting here, just between being sick and hot weather I have been a little put off. But it might be time for the butt to get wiggling.

No pics sorry, havent done much knitting to be taking pics of. Sure you will all understand.

Happy knitting

Katt

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 5:53 pm, Blogger 2paw said…

    Glad you are feeling better, and hasn't it been soooooooooooo nice to have some relatively cool weather. I think of you when I am hot!!! I have made one facecloth and that is it. I even unravelled some socks I had been knitting. It is very knitting sad. Hope the girls are having a nice holiday!!!

     
  • At 1:48 am, Blogger Ragan Knits etc... said…

    I hope that your bad case of startitis is over soon!!!!!
    I know how you feel, and recently FROGGED a few projects.

     
  • At 11:45 am, Blogger Penni said…

    Glad to hear you're over your lurgies.

    I blame the hot weather for interfering with knitting vibes.

     
  • At 5:12 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    It is the bloody heat. I am over it. Even today I feel hot. Plus, I am sick. Whinge and whine!!

     
  • At 10:54 pm, Blogger Kate_knits_a_bit said…

    So with you on the startitis!!! Several rows into a self-striping raglan is helping me along - in fact, I think I hear its siren song calling to me now..
    :)
    Happy knitting!

     
  • At 4:53 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    I agree with Penni and Amanda. I have the blahs at the moment when it comes to knitting. I've several projects desperately needing my attention but I'm not devoting ANY time to knitting at all. This weather is just too ennervating...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |