Its Been Awhile
Sue picked me for a Rockin Girl Blogger so I am gonna nominate 5 now!
- Sue - I love going to her blog and seeing all the gorgeous things she has knitted or sewn! She is a very talented woman. And a lovely person.
- Cindy - Another with the great knitting and sewing. Plus she adds yummy recipes. I love looking at piccies of her fur babies too. One of the nicest people I know.
- Amanda - I love going to Amanda's blog. She knits socks quicker then anyone else I know! She is funny and friendly as well.
- Vicki - I have known Vicki for years. She is a lovely person. Knits great things and makes me totally envious of her crocheting skills! lol
- Bugsy - my cyber big sister. I adore this woman to pieces. She is a great knitter and a fantastic friend. I love checking up on her pregnancy on her blog.
Now I hope these ladies can nominate 5 bloggers to accept the award too.
We are all in different stages of getting over colds in our house. Started with Rachelle, then Harley and finally Adam and I got it. So its been a month of hardly sleeping! Rachelle and Harley had back to back terrible coughs that kept waking me up for 2 weeks, then Harley got an ear infection. Sleep has become something that I daydream about! lol
Ok folks. I think that is all from me for now. I have to take piccies of the knitting I have done. I have finished Rachelle's jumper. But haven't dont Harley's. I best get onto that.
Happy knitting! Sorry again all for taking so long to post! I have so many blogs to catch up on too!