Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 25 December 2007

Mery Christmas to all!! (or happy holidays)

Merry Chrissie all! (or if Chrissie aint your thing then HAPPY Holiday!)

I survives the toy knitting. I know I havent posted for ages, been bogged under with Toy knitting, 8th Birthday party (Harls) and All things Christmas here.

In the end I did 11 toys. I decided fairly early in that the eldest child next door just wouldnt appreciate it (he is only 6 mind you), and well, I dont like him that much so it wouldnt have been fun.

So here is the 11 toys (in the family groups they were sent in).

Demz 3 kids Lamb, Puppy (which ended up being called a kangaroo) and a Bunny

Miss Georgies Bunny

Sister in laws girls bunny and lamb

Mr Alex Bunny

Caites boys (yes..one is having pink, his fave colour) Lamb and Bunny

Neighbours kids Bunny and Monkey

So what do you all think of the toys?? Do tell.

And 19th of Dec my eldest darling turned 8. My little Harley Rose is no longer a baby for sure. She is almost a tween.

My knitting group also did their Chrissie lunch this month with many exchaning of Secret Santa gifts and a few of us (Cindy and I) giving out extra knitted items to all members. So here is the Secret Santa gift I gave out to Margaret (she got it empty inside that is bags of the chrissie toys and 2 balls of love wool I plan on knitting up soon) and the gift for everyone (face washers and natural soaps)


The lovely Sharon gave me some chocs (ooh some of my faves too) and a GORGEOUS pair of handwarmers (but havent taken a pic yet of them).

Do you think you have all be seriously over dosed with pics yet? No? well tough I have no more to show at the moment!! lol

I have done much selling in my etsy too. I am getting a little low. Will be knitting to replace the beanies sold and will be dyeing in the new year too. Oooh and I have some alpaca in 8ply (DK) I am gonna be dyeing and selling too folks!!

My blogless ravelry friend Jen now has a blog..go check it out..support feel the love!!

And now. I shall go relax. Done the big hot Chrissie lunch, Adam has gone off to work, and now i will relax, knit a little and then get some veggies on for dinner.

Happy knitting all!

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

  • At 8:06 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Happy Birthday to Harley Rose. A strange coincidence that Isabelle's middle name is Rose too. Must have great taste. I adore the little animals you knit up too, so cute! Glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas too. I am sort of thankful it is over now and I can relax and try to knit too.

     
  • At 1:26 am, Blogger Lynne said…

    merry (late) Christmas to you Katt! Sounds like you've been doing a LOt of toy knitting.
    I like the way the ears and the noses make different animals.

     
  • At 7:09 am, Blogger Kylie said…

    They are just so very cute. I love the little lamb & Monkey, so adorable.

    Merry Christmas, I'm happy to see you and your fam had a great day and Happy B'day to Harley Rose. Eight is such a great age.

    Hope your girl's enjoy there holiday's.

     
  • At 3:02 pm, Blogger Kate_knits_a_bit said…

    Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day!!
    The toys are very cute (again, I refuse to show them to my kids, for fear of the inevitable demands! Congrats on surviving the annual madness, and I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating the arrival of 2008!! :>

     
  • At 10:51 pm, Blogger 2paw said…

    Happy Birthday Harley!!! Wow your toys are beautiful, you have done such a good job. I have used my present and I love it!!!!!

     
  • At 2:40 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Oh my goodness, those toys are fabulous!!!! :)

     
  • At 11:48 am, Blogger Michelle said…

    Merry Christmas to you too Katt! I gave my mum one of the rosebud sock skeins for her gift, and she loved it.

    Can't wait to see the alpaca you are going to dye up!

     
  • At 7:55 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Cutest toys ever Katt! Where did you get the pattern from? I love the monkey!

    Happy birthday to Harley. The party looks like it was a success!

    Glad your Xmas went well, I hope 2008 is happy for you and your family.

     
  • At 9:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're a toy knitting hero! They are so funny.

    Jacqueline / fiddletwiddleneedlework.web-log.nl

     
  • At 9:58 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Yay Glad harls had a great birthday - boy she is growing up soooooo fast.

    Love the toys and alex sure loves his bunny. I think it is the bold colors but he prefers it over other toys he has (including the one mummy knitted him!) i cannot believe you made so many and each one gorgeous and perfect and totally unique. Love them!

     
  • At 11:20 am, Blogger Lynne said…

    Those toys sure are cute - well done!

    http://2hot2knit.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |