Adams jumper which I had great plans on havnig nicely done to present him, is the guilty item.
Yesterday when I was taking pics to post on my ravelry of it, I found...It had a CUT STITCH!!! Of course it would seem Mr (or Miss) Nobody did it. The stitch is less then half way up. I guess this is the final straw that proves to me that it needs to be frogged.
Problem one came up with the pattern early. The bottom of it rolled. WHY I dont know, the pattern in the piccie never did..And I have seen a few finished ones on Ravelry so I guess I just used the wrong wool.
Problem two appeared while I was taking a piccie of it. I found a purl stitch that should have been a knit (yep..that would be easy to fix I thought)...THEN
Problem three appeared..the cut stitch..SIGH...all over red rover...time to frog..
The pattern of concern is the Stitch'n'Bitch Nations Jesse's Flame...Was doing it in olive (colour in piccie is TOTALLY wrong), wasnt doing it with the flames....
True colour of the jumper
Stitch pattern of the jumper.
Damn hole in the jumper!! (fuzzy..sorry)
Ok folks..Thats it for now. Happy knitting!