Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Pressure slowing off

Well I have done that getting butt into gear thing. I have now finished up the cute little baby pants for Baby J (didn't do those cargo pockets on the pants, I just might if i have time before I have to mail them off. But I might not). I have also finished the Knitting Group Pressies.

So now my pre-Chrissie knitting is a bit of a small list. Here is the full list:
  1. Baby J's baby pants DONE

  2. Knitting Groups chrissie pressies DONE

  3. Secret Santa knitting for Knitting Group

  4. Charity Knitting

  5. Socks for baby J
I am now gonna get my butt moving on the Charity knitting (maybe sneak the baby socks for Baby J in)...The Secret Santa knitting will get done. I am tossing up between two things at the moment. Neither will take me too long to do.

Below is the piccies of things I have finished for Baby J so far that you havent see (you have seen the size 1 socks and the jumper).


The pants. I love how these ended up. They are so gorgeous and soft.

Cute little earflap hat for him. Hoping this will fit him once he has grown out of the one below.

Little Cable beanie. Done in a rather manly colour. This is a tiny size. Will fit him now (well I hope he hasnt grown out of it!!).

Well I cant show you the knitting group Chrissie pressies. They are a SECRET..But once they are all handed out I am sure I can.

And for those who missed the previous posts. If you have Ravelry and wanna add me. its Kattwings. Add me! lol

Today I have also been busy dyeing up wool. Will be getting those all nice and pretty and adding them to my Etsy Shop by end of the week I hope. I also have some baby hats to list too for sale.

Okies folks. Happy knitting! Catch you all later

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 8:29 am, Blogger sue said…

    Those little pants are adorable Katt. I love the little hats too. Will pop your payment in your account tomorrow morning too.

     
  • At 1:02 pm, Blogger Midas said…

    Hello Katt, Shosh here.

    This is a lovely pants, and the hats are adorable!

     
  • At 5:44 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Gorgeous stuff. Geez it's good to see you back in form Katt!

    Look forwards to seeing your dyeing.

     
  • At 11:07 pm, Blogger Ragan Knits etc... said…

    Aww...those pants are precious!
    I will look for you on Ravelry today!!!
    :-)

     
  • At 1:21 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    nice knits Kate... I love the little pants... adorable!!!

    I'm having a contest on my blog.. go check it out ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |