Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 4 November 2007

Do it to ourselves

I am sure I am not the only knitter here that does this..

But why do we do it to ourselves?

Do what? I hear you ask...Put so much pressure on oneself getting so close to Chrissie.

My list of things to knit before Christmas is huge. And I am trying to keep it from getting bigger....Keep from casting on things that can wait til after Christmas...Keep from going insane.

My list includes things like Chrissie pressies for knitting group. Secret Santa for kniting group. Baby J's things before winter hits his country. Charity knitting for a school in the US...

I am half way through my knitting for my Chrissie pressies for knitting group. Over half way through my pressie for Baby J...Charity knit and Secret Santa knit....Well...let me hide in the corner about that and cry.

I will get there...I work well under pressure..Really I do..Well I hope I do! LOL

The weather is all over the place here still. Its blue skies at the moment, but the girls might blow away outside (waiting for Harl to come in and tell me Shelly is down the street now stuck in a tree)...

As for my last post about Adams jumper. It needed to die...I hated how it was rolling...I was knitting it still thinking well...I will work something out to do with it to stop it (fooling myself). I will use the wool to make him something else (or someone something else) and buy different wool to make Jesse's Flame for him.

Ok folks. best be off..knitting to do..wool to dye...Happy knitting all!

Katt

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 pm, Anonymous amanda j said…

    You have inspired me to rip out a jumper I knitted for the Spunk that just did not work and has not been finished! Thanks Katt.

     
  • At 11:46 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Sometimes we are our own worst enemies. We get these great ideas in our heads around September that we will make a bunch of Chrissy presents oh and because it is only September we, of course, have plenty of time. Then suddenly it is November and we haven't done half of what we intended doing.

    Hope you get all you desperately need to get done done. have a good day.

     
  • At 2:39 pm, Blogger Sue H said…

    Ah yes! Working well under pressure. It's all well and good, but I agree, why DO we do it to ourselves. Who needs ulcers at this time of year? Good luck getting through all that knitting, and try to enjoy it too.iujnf

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |