Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 8 October 2007

More More More

Have added more lovely skeins of sock wool over at my etsy shop. I also have this deal for my previous (and new) Aussie buyers who might be put off by the fact the listings are in US$....If you buy from my etsy shop, but pay by direct deposit...Pay in AUSSIE $$$$ (so the old $15 plus postage I had before I got my etsy shop). I now have 10 skeins up for sale, and another few to list over the next few days (got 5 waiting to be made pretty and a few more that needs to be dyed up).

Also been knitting up a storm. I have a friend in Finland who wants to buy chunky warm beanies from me to keep his head warm in winter. So have been knitting up a few beanies to list on my etsy shop for him to buy the ones he likes (and would love for him to suggest me to his friends to buy from me if he likes them)...

I have been making stitch markers too for the shop (have including a pic as a teaser). So check over there regularly..Its getting updated every couple of days with new things. While I go a little mad getting it to look like there is a lot there! lol


I have also been working on my Chrissie knitting pressies for my knitting group. And have a good idea on what to make for my Secret Santa and plan on getting that started very soon. Just have to sort out wool for it.

I told you all that knitting is back in me and its back with a vengance. I have been knitting like a crazy woman.

Have plans for other things to knit for the etsy shop. But they will all take time ;-)

Shesha is a little sick, it seems to be a spring thing that her croup plays up...She is on her tablets again, Harl has a bit of a cough...And Adam is already suffering hay fever (or so he says it is).....

Okies folks. Happy knitting. Hope you all had a great weekend!!
Katt

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 9:10 am, Blogger sue said…

    Glad to see that you are back blogging and knitting. All your sock yarns look so pretty as always. I am using the patter colorway at the moment, and I really liked the way the Pansy colorway knitted up too.

     
  • At 10:45 am, Blogger Ragan Knits etc... said…

    oooo...love the yarn. Pansy would have to be my fave on there. I would love to see what the choc orange looks like when knitted. They are wonderful. Glad that you are back!!

     
  • At 12:35 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Do you have an etsy shop??????? Really??? Good knitting times ahead for you then!! Harki and Adam BOTH have the Hayfever. Glad you are still well to take care of everyone!!! I am making socks in your Moss wool!! It is lovely.

     
  • At 10:15 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    ohh more sock wool - you have been busy. More bugsy listed and I love both water lilly and watermelon - in fact I could list even more that you have as my new favorites. Love the stitch markers too - I love using the stitch markers you gave me and everyone comments on how lovely they are. Hope your shop does well!

    Jealous of you knitting up a storm. i have picked what I want to knit but can't get hold of 8 ply baby lustre in the colorway I want anywhere.

     
  • At 12:57 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Wow, you have been a busy gal!! Your yarns are beautiful. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |