Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 28 October 2007

Knit Knit

Well as I said last post knitting has been done, and so has some ripping.

First lets look at that list I had before I started knitting baby things for my friend.

  1. Pair of socks for Rachelle DONE DONE (and ready for next year)
  2. Cotton baby vest RIPPED RIPPED (wasn't happy with it)
  3. Chrissie pressie for knitting group (stealth)
  4. Adam's slow moving jumper

I have also made a few baby beanies (for my etsy and for friends baby). As well as some toy knitting (for my etsy and for a charity thing I am knitting for).

Piccies? uuuum..no..today is a rather ratty day outside and so haven't taken any of the knitting. Will though. Just for you all..LOL

Sales have been going well at the shop, still have some great colours available to buy. I have run out of wool to dye though and had to order more (waiting for it to come in). I have an order already waiting for when it arrives. I am enjoying it all, and hoping my knitting starts to sell too once I get more of it on there. Still have to list stitch markers and ear-rings (I am so slack) its just getting great piccies of them.

We went out to an Italian restaurant last night. Lovely. Even the kids loved their food. Though it was cut short before dessert when Adam got a call to get into work to stand in at the desk cos the person there had to do chef work. The chef quit in a huff after swearing up a storm in the kitchen where a huge group could hear him. They ran out of food. The waitress was almost in tears..Sounded like a fun night..So we got dessert there instead.

Did you know..Its UNDER TWO MONTHS TIL CHRISSIE!?!? Are you afraid? Are you ready? Are you running screaming pulling your hair out at the idea?

Anyway all. Happy knitting! Piccies next time I hope.

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 3:59 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Ooh, what sort of toys have you made? I used to make lots but haven't made any for a long time. They are so fiddly.

     
  • At 4:33 pm, Blogger Michelle said…

    Oh, I'm very afraid about Christmas being only 2 months away! In fact, it's only 6.5 weeks until we have to hop in a car to make the long trip to Qld. Mr QM had better get the automatic watering system going before we leave!

    I've crocheted up one sock already with the rosebud sock yarn and it is the most delightful thing I've ever made. Now to do sock number 2. Hopefully later tonight I'll have photos of the one sock on my blog *fingers crossed*

     
  • At 1:26 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    A christmas countdown? You shut up woman!

    p.s. you left the house? Ohhh I am soooo jealous.

     
  • At 2:05 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Hasn't anyone told you? Christmas has been cancelled!

     
  • At 11:49 am, Blogger sue said…

    I love the newsboy caps you made for your etsy shop, they look great. I know all about xmas being so close as Isabelle loves to check the blackboard at one of the shops which tells you how many days, and as of today it is 56 I think. As soon as September approaches the year seems to fly right by doesnt it. I too would like to know what toys you are making for your shop. Let us know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |