Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 19 October 2007

Bits and Pieces

The day after my last post (so Monday...just 4 days ago) not only did I finish up what was needed to be done on the baby jumper (sew it up and do collar) but I finished up the socks too.

Showed them to mummy of bub yesterday and she LOVED them..Very glad (msn pics shown that is)...She told me she has cast on a baby blanket for him..

Today I cast on his cargo pants...And Cathy and (blogless) Caroline would be SO proud of me I did the PERFECT center pull from the ball of wool I am using, no weird annoying clump..just the perfect end!! YAY...

Love the colour of the pants so far too, will show you those once they have progressed a bit.

But will show you the jumper and socks. Both done in Cleckheatons Merino Bambino (knitted double for the jumper).



What do you all think? I love the bright colours in the socks, and they should fit him for 2 winter season (fingers crossed) massive (will match his monster dummy) this year but hopefully perfect next year.

The weather is so strange here, all over the place in one day...No wonder I have developed a bit of a cold with a nasty chesty cough..

Listed more wool over on my Etsy Shop as well as my lovely warm headwear I knitted. Go gander...I have had a few more sales (including at my own knitting group on Tuesday) and inquiries about personal orders too..Looks like I might be finally getting some interest..Goes to show what happens when you put effort in...LOL

Still have to list stitch markers and earrings...But will get those done soon I hope.

Okies folks! Happy knitting! Off to work on baby pants...

Katt

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 5:27 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh, you have The Centre Pull End Finding Gene, I am sooo jealous!!!! I love my TreeTops wool, it is so lovely, and the jumper: I love it!! It felt so cuddly and warm!!!

     
  • At 10:12 pm, Blogger sue said…

    The baby sweater looks so cute and I like the colors together. I just bought some of the same yarn that you knit the little baby socks out of. Spotlight were clearing it out for $2.00 a ball so I grabbed enough for a little baby sweater. I cant wait to see the little cargo pants too, they sound so cute. I hope you feel better soon too, we all seem to be getting the sniffles today, and I just hope that we all feel better over the weekend.

     
  • At 10:20 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    They look great and the cargo pants sound fantastic too - can't wait to see them finished. Absolutely love the new items on your etsy shop - the beanies are sooooo good.

     
  • At 8:52 am, Anonymous Nora said…

    I've made some baby socks from that yarn too - only 2 balls! :)

     
  • At 12:05 am, Blogger Michelle said…

    Beautiful stuff you've made! I've seen that sock yarn before and had no idea it knitted up so nicely into kids' socks.

     
  • At 2:55 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Your jumpers are consistently gorgeous! Love the yarn the socks are in, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |